Glacier white s3 saloon in west orchard Coventry

Goodfella74

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've placed an order for a glacier white s3 saloon and have seen many pics on the web but none in person.
I was in Coventry town centre today and I saw a glacier white saloon with black styling pack in the car park! Seeing it in the flesh makes a big difference. Thanks whoever you are! Wonder if you are on this forum? Thanks if you are you made my day!

Reactions: Simon L and Blackwhite
Good choice mate and welcome to the forums.

White is easy to look after...I will be going white next as black is a full time job lol ;)

Reactions: batch, 4K and Simon L
Hi everyone. I've placed an order for a glacier white s3 saloon and have seen many pics on the web but none in person.
I was in Coventry town centre today and I saw a glacier white saloon with black styling pack in the car park! Seeing it in the flesh makes a big difference. Thanks whoever you are! Wonder if you are on this forum? Thanks if you are you made my day!

Congrats mate, what's the full spec?

Spec wise it's

Comfort pack
Front and rear parking
LED headlights
Audi sound system
Interior lighting pack
Folding door mirrors
High beam assist
Lumbar support
Hold assist( cus its so cheap!)

Thought about the black styling pack and although the contrast is great with glacier white I'm coming from a black edition A4 and I just fancied some chromework this time!

Can't wait

Reactions: Ben Daniel Grant and Simon L
Hi, Picking up my Glacier white S3 on the weekend, and can't wait as I am coming from a 'Brilliant Black' A3 8P... Trust me when I say there is nothing brilliant about black!!! Friggin nightmare to clean!!!!

Reactions: batch
Yes I agree 4K. Swirl fest! Have you gone for a saloon?
No sir, I have a hatchback coming. Saloon is nice but not really me, and rather expensive.

Spec is similar to yours:

Comfort Pack
Bang and Olufsen
Black Styling Pack
Hold Assist
Super Sport Seats
Folding Mirrors
ILP
Front/Rear Parking
Mono.pur
Privacy Glass
Reversing Camera

Comfort Pack
Bang and Olufsen
Black Styling Pack
Hold Assist
Super Sport Seats
Folding Mirrors
ILP
Front/Rear Parking
Mono.pur
Privacy Glass
Reversing Camera[/QUOTE]

Nice spec. Not far off mine. I've tried to be conservative with the spec this time as I've tended to get abit carried away on my previous cars. Temptation is always there though right up until it's non spec amendable! B&O ..... May need this!

Reactions: Simon L

Comfort Pack
Bang and Olufsen
Black Styling Pack
Hold Assist
Super Sport Seats
Folding Mirrors
ILP
Front/Rear Parking
Mono.pur
Privacy Glass
Reversing Camera

Nice spec. Not far off mine. I've tried to be conservative with the spec this time as I've tended to get abit carried away on my previous cars. Temptation is always there though right up until it's non spec amendable! B&O ..... May need this![/QUOTE]

B&O.........if you think you may need it.............you do need it !! ;)

Reactions: 4K
B&O.........if you think you may need it.............you do need it !! ;)[/QUOTE]

I kind of only listen to the radio do I think this may be abit of an overkill? I fully understand why everyone seems to spec this though as the sound quality seems very high and you get nice led strips. It's better than the B&O in my current A4 which I don't think is that great. The mark levinson I had in my previous Lexus was amazing.

I will be at Cov audi next Wednesday at 11am in my glacier white s3 saloon if you want a proper look.

B&O.........if you think you may need it.............you do need it !! ;)

I kind of only listen to the radio do I think this may be abit of an overkill? I fully understand why everyone seems to spec this though as the sound quality seems very high and you get nice led strips. It's better than the B&O in my current A4 which I don't think is that great. The mark levinson I had in my previous Lexus was amazing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I guess that's a tough one if you predominantly listen to radio, although I've gotta say even that sounds monstrously good through the B&O, really rich and well defined.

It's an easier sell if music is the be all and end all for you, and like me you carry pretty much your entire music collection around with you!

I dunno, it's £500 over the Audi Sound system so your call buddy ;) (I hear the *** is very good)

Reactions: Kings999
........oh, and Jassy reckons the DVD surround sound is great too........

.........I reckon he sits in his car on the drive with his flight jacket on watching Top Gun !! ;) lol

tom-cruise-top-gun.jpg

Reactions: Blackwhite
I have the glacier white. absolutely love it! Even better in person.

Reactions: Goodfella74 and 4K
........oh, and Jassy reckons the DVD surround sound is great too........

.........I reckon he sits in his car on the drive with his flight jacket on watching Top Gun !! ;) lol

tom-cruise-top-gun.jpg
I thought he was more of a Miami Vice type
of guy!

Reactions: Simon L
Ibis for the win..........not much difference.

When the sun hits it at a certain time of
day, it almost looks like a hint of Ice Blue. (Glacier White)

Reactions: batch and Simon L
Disagree tbh. I think the ibis is a dirty white (no offence), and there is a clear difference between the two.

I have an Ibis TT and a Glacier A3 and there is very little difference. If anything the Ibis is whiter! Are you sure you not talking about Amalfi?

I will be at Cov audi next Wednesday at 11am in my glacier white s3 saloon if you want a proper look.

I'm sorry Nawaid, me being the dumbass I am just saw your message! Thanks for the offer, I probably would have come down to have a look. Are you from Coventry?