Girlfriend problems, big dilema! what shall i do?

Prawn

My other car is a MINI!!!!
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Wondering if any of you can help with my dilemma?

I would be most grateful for any advice you could give on this matter of deep concern to me, as I am now in two minds about what to do.

For sometime now I've suspected that my girl maybe having an affair. You know the sort of thing. The phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.
Recently she has started going out 'with the girls' a lot and when I ask which girls it's always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".
I always used keep an eye out for her taxi coming home, but now she always walks up the street, although I can hear a car setting off as if she has just got out of one around the corner.
The other day I picked up her mobile, just to see what time it was, and she went mental, screaming at me that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.
Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I kind of think deep down I don't really want to know the truth.
But then last night she went out again and I decided that I would check up on her. I hid behind my car which I knew would give me a good view of the whole street so I could see which car she got out of on her return.
It was whilst I crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.
Do you think I should take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself? ....

Reactions: MikeSel^, The Kendragon, 45bvtc and 5 others
Depends if your girlfriends 'guy' works at the repair shop or not...

martyrepost.jpg

Reactions: Samuel c5 Q
Don't care how many times thats been posted, its still funny!

Reactions: 45bvtc
Sounds like its time to trade her in on a newer model with less miles....

Might want to have your car checked out too...

First time i've heard that one.

Good'un.

sorry if its a repost guys! it was e-mailed to me by a friend, and id not read it before on any of the forums i frequent.

i thought it was a classic :p could have put it in the jokes section, but then you would be expecting it :)

I'm stalking prawn for his intellectual property lol. I'm new to the Audi sport party .

Reactions: Sandra

Reactions: Sandra, Jake 61 and Samuel c5 Q