Ghost autowatch fitting / group buy?

Usmxn

Reaction score
Hi, anyone know of a group buy going or an authorised retailer who would do the install for around the £350 mark?

Thanks

Hi, anyone know of a group buy going or an authorised retailer who would do the install for around the £350 mark?

Thanks

I got mine supplied & fitted £399

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cooper82
I’m interested in this too
I asked a similar question on another forum and this is one of the replies I received
Hi, it's Chris at veiltuning@live.co.uk, he did a special offer for the Focus RS members
I think ‘chris’ Devised the system and goes out to repair those which others have fitted badly, apparently he travels all over the Country and fits you in when he is in your area

Last edited:
Afaik authorized installers aren't allowed to discount.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: T-800
Afaik authorized installers aren't allowed to discount.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Yes this was what I was told by SAS.

It’s a good system at £400.

I think someone got into trouble with AutoWatch for a group buy / discount.

Phantom trackers also do Ghost for £399, customer service is top drawer.

I’m interested in this too
I asked a similar question on another forum and this is one of the replies I received
Hi, it's Chris at veiltuning@live.co.uk, he did a special offer for the Focus RS members
I think ‘chris’ Devised the system and goes out to repair those which others have fitted badly, apparently he travels all over the Country and fits you in when he is in your area
I've sent him an email.

Just picked up new car, going to get this fitted anyone had it done in south east or recommend a mobile installation. Cheers

Thanks

Just picked up new car, going to get this fitted anyone had it done in south east or recommend a mobile installation. Cheers

@DJAlix on here is going to be an authorised fitter in the new year, might be worth asking him. Think he's down South!?!?

Reactions: Torchbearer115
@DJAlix on here is going to be an authorised fitter in the new year, might be worth asking him. Think he's down South!?!?
I am in the middle of the process of becoming authorised. For the moment I can tell you that any group buy would need to be authorised. If people are interested and if I can get an idea of numbers then I can ask the question. Note however that pricing would be out of my hands and any interested parties would need to be able to visit my location in North London.

As far as I’m aware it has been asked before about group buys in Ghost & previously it’s been a no go

Is ghost the thing where you have to enter a combination for the car to start?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Yes that’s correct , 4-21 button presses via steering wheel, & has to be pressed in the correct sequence

Yes that’s correct , 4-21 button presses via steering wheel, & has to be pressed in the correct sequence

Thought so. Cheers mate.

Reactions: St53daw

You can have it set up different ways, mine is on the gearbox lock, this my review of it after I'd had it fitted...video shows you it in action! https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/ghost-fitted-today.349810/

Great piece of kit to be honest, once you get used to it you can enter the combo and be off just as quick as not having it fitted! I'm normally driving off before the indicators have flashed to tell you that the code has been accepted lol

Reactions: Terminator x
You can have it set up different ways, mine is on the gearbox lock, this my review of it after I'd had it fitted...video shows you it in action! https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/ghost-fitted-today.349810/

Great piece of kit to be honest, once you get used to it you can enter the combo and be off just as quick as not having it fitted! I'm normally driving off before the indicators have flashed to tell you that the code has been accepted lol
Thanks I'll have a perusal of the post later. Appreciate the link.

Reactions: S32B
Thanks I'll have a perusal of the post later. Appreciate the link.

You're welcome, just to add: I went for the gearbox lock as my thinking was- If they break into your car and can start it...it will wake someone up/draw attention! If they then keep trying to put it into gear a warning comes up on the dash 'Gearbox fault contact Audi' or something like that, which will hopefully make them think the car is faulty!

Plus it's handy on a frosty morning, start the car and put the heater on, nobody can drive off in it lol.

PS: If the warning does come up, just enter the correct code and drive off, the warning will then clear.

Reactions: Mylee and Adam14
Well that was fun... I have the ghost fitted took a bit longer then expected, A few technical issues but all fitted and gear box lock working,
Does anyone use the iPhone app or just sticking with key press. Unsure if to go with app. Thanks for your help.

I prefer to press the keys but the app also works well. Where did you get it instal?

They came to my works mobile unit from Ghost installations. Going to stick with keys see how I get on

Does anyone use the iPhone app or just sticking with key press. Unsure if to go with app. Thanks for your help.

I was going to get the app but then decided against it! I thought if I was in the gym and someone broke into my locker or I got mugged on the way to the car or even got pickpocketed in a pub, what three things would they take? keys, wallet and mobile! So with the mobile on them they just get in the car and drive off!

Reactions: Torchbearer115