Getting to know you - What do you do???

Listen here Sarah, ooops sorry Stacey, stop teasing me, sorry us, ah damn it this little kid needs to be born soon I tell yer as running out of hand lotion.

On a plus side, my hands are lovely & soft now.

Aw! all your 'Handy' work has muddled your brain Nige! lol

Dam Nivea must be loving you lol!!!

Maybe Stacey isnt teasing!!! Thats why Mark smiles alot!!!!

Heres my work place currently working as 2nd engineer, home and work for 5 weeks at a time with the commute involving a helecopter each way
cpl of pics of when we were in Gulf of Mexico in May, now working in artic circle and soon to be africa most likely doing Siesmic Surveys
DSCN8645.jpg

DSCN8641.jpg

haha quaility we wish!!! great work tho (the photoshop lol) but if you look further aft down beside the yellow tail bouys you can just see our pool white plastic tank right in the middle also have an artifical palm tree just to make it feel like a holiday!

i work for think automotive (mocal) making oil cooler kits and brake hose for race cars

im an Operating Department Practitioner in HM Forces. A very busy job with the current climate in the big sandpit

I started in software, then spent 9 years working as a management consultant. 3.5 years ago I decided I'd had enough lining other people's pockets so went contracting which was the best move I ever did.

Currently managing a couple of consultancies on behalf of a client (so poacher turned gamekeeper) which is great fun. Especially when said consultancies put their bright but inexperienced 20 somethings straight out of uni to work with us and try to charge my client £1000 plus a day....

Last edited:
I'm a electrician, for a small local company that do, domestic, commercial and industrial works.