Getting to know you - What do you do???

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
I know it's been done before but as there are quite a few new people on here.....

What do you do workwise??? And for who (if you want add that bit).

EDIT: Forgot to say what I do: Network manager/admin.... &.... Finance tech/Accountant/Bean counter.

Last edited:
I don't work because im a student. Im due to start my criminology and criminal justice degree in October.

I do however volunteer for the drugs intervention programme. We help addicts who have been arrested for trigger offences (theft etc) get clean. Its interesting how your perception of someone can change once you get to know a bit more about the backgroung of why etc

Stacey

I don't work either because I took early retirement. For the first 20 years of my working life I was a qualified Architectural Technician. For the rest of the time I was in PC and network support and software testing. I now do one day a week as a volunteer with the RSPB designing and using Excel spreadsheets.

I'm a student too...common theme! I am currently studying for my PhD at manchester uni, in electronic engineering. :)

I'm a physiotherapist and work for guys and st thomas' in London.

Im the service manager for a Medical laser company and i work with "frikkin laser beams!" but no sea bass are used! and when i say manager im the only service engineer so i manage myself lol

Im the service manager for a Medical laser company and i work with "frikkin laser beams!" but no sea bass are used! and when i say manager im the only service engineer so i manage myself lol

haha, I love that. My bro-in-law is the manager of the engineering department for the company he works for...that would be himself then. There was a malaysian dwarf who worked for him, but he left. Random

IT job again here.

I work for a small company in Stroud, Glos - where I have been for the last 6 years. Will be moving on very soon though.

I do all sorts here but my main job is Windows Server management & infrastructure installation for customers.

IT job again here.

I work for a small company in Stroud, Glos - where I have been for the last 6 years. Will be moving on very soon though.

I do all sorts here but my main job is Windows Server management & infrastructure installation for customers.

Any idea what you'll be doing next then? Or do you just plan on finding a new job after you've left?

He we go again. - IT again - LOL

Technical Director for a consultancy that installs, supports and trains on accounts software for Solicitors (writted by our sister company).

So Windows Server, SQL Server, etc. Also look after all of our in-house kit - so do everything from cabling to VOIP and VPN support.

Paul

He we go again. - IT again - LOL

Technical Director for a consultancy that installs, supports and trains on accounts software for Solicitors (writted by our sister company).

So Windows Server, SQL Server, etc. Also look after all of our in-house kit - so do everything from cabling to VOIP and VPN support.

Paul

What software is that mate? I do a lot of work for a firm of solicitors in Cheltenham.

i run my own buisness installing and maintaining CCTV and ALARM SYTEMS, i have the tescos contract for all new instalations on express and metro stores and a service contract for any existing stores on our tracker.

i run my own buisness installing and maintaining CCTV and ALARM SYTEMS, i have the tescos contract for all new instalations on express and metro stores and a service contract for any existing stores on our tracker.

So as a follow on from the 'pics of mrs' thread, surely you can sneaky sneaky into the cctv archives and get some pics of hot women walking around tesco's then? I'll get the thread started now shall i?! :)

So as a follow on from the 'pics of mrs' thread, surely you can sneaky sneaky into the cctv archives and get some pics of hot women walking around tesco's then? I'll get the thread started now shall i?! :)

haaa haaa you make me giggle, you're like a dog whos constantly on heat! lol.........

I just graduated a couple of weeks ago so therefore I am a bum, but I've been working in a restaurant part time for the past 9 years. Searching for a proper job at the moment though!

lmfao, sadly all the archives have to be kept for several months, it can be a real drag dredging through them, zooming in on hotties with low cut tops !!!!!!!!!!1

Project manager in construction. Office is based in Glasgow but I work from home.

@1wheelonly, I have done quite a few metros and expresses, my company fits the auto doors. I am currently working on the lobby roll out with bits of Santander on the side.

so then sidi, your the guy that nicks my hole i create to run my cables in for my contacts!!!!!! seeing as your armoury is bigger than mine, carry on !!!!! lmfao
do you do the roller shutters to !!!!!!!!

so then sidi, your the guy that nicks my hole i create to run my cables in for my contacts!!!!!! seeing as your armoury is bigger than mine, carry on !!!!! lmfao
do you do the roller shutters to !!!!!!!!

I will have a word with my engineers. Nope, don't do the shutters, but do know a good company if you need one.

no, i dont need one mate, just woundered if you did them too.
i must come across your guys all the time mate, i do a couple of stores a week, always interacting with the door guys as we both have same issues to got to the ****** doors firstly then get in the frames.
never an issue though mate, we all get along fine and help each other .
small world aint it ????

I am due to start my Trainee Auditor contract with the Audit Commission in September, will be moving to the South in 2010 as I will be covering the Berkshire and Surrey area.

Long awaited as I graduated in 2009 but the job market was/is dire!

I am trying to find out where to move to as those are two huge counties, Reading seems to be in the middle.

Does anybody know that region? As an auditor I visit client sites, we don't have our own office there but work out of the Wokingham Council Office when we need to.

Any Audit Commission people on here?

Thanks!!

Me and my business partner own our own engineering company. We employ 8 people .

Last edited:
I;m a sales engineer for Loctite, a sticky situation........

I'm a physiotherapist and work for guys and st thomas' in London.
I was born there lol!

Sparky by trade , work for coca-cola was maintaining the bottling lines now Im looking after the injection molding bay

Ahh production machinery, many headaches......... When you have to fix them anyway :0

Me and my business partner own our own engineering company. We employ 8 people .

What sort of engineering? That's a pretty broad spectrum :)

I;m a sales engineer for Loctite, a sticky situation........

Ahhhh 243, my favourite colour blue :)

I was gonna go with coke dealer.

Nige, you 'crack' me up

Oh , and I develop and build fully automated sawing and tooling lines.

It's like playing with meccano everyday , but with 12000 rpm motors :)