Getting the bug for the RS3

T

Tristan2

how much more would I pay on a pcp?currently paying £397

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pburv
length of PCP & deposit play a big part in providing you with an answer.

I'd recommend using the below, but you'll need to get your own data to put in

http://www.pcpcal.co.uk

You'll not get one this year unless you buy a existing stock model,these cars either have a uber spec,or a low spec....without the dynamic package which is a must.. Prices for new cars start around £45k....to £50k plus even RS3 dealership demos are expensive.. Don't expect much in the way of a discount at the moment,the RS3 saloon is due this time next year... Starting from around £45k...the TTRS will be available to order very soon

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, SW14NY'S and 1 other person
I've just emailed my sales guy,and asked him if he's got any red ones with the dynamic pack as a must in the group stock
See what he comes back with
Would I better off waiting 12 months?
Has the RS3 saloon been confirmed?

I've just emailed my sales guy,and asked him if he's got any red ones with the dynamic pack as a must in the group stock
See what he comes back with
Would I better off waiting 12 months?
Has the RS3 saloon been confirmed?
Waiting.... Would be the sensible thing to do,shots of a Rs3 saloon test mule have been posted so yeah RS3 saloon will be here,it's all about getting the right colour and spec of RS3 for me,as soon as the RS3 facelift car with new 400Ps engine is available to order,l will get one,
Wait till your dealer gets back to you

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and SW14NY'S
Will there be a sportback option too?

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Will there be a sportback option too?

??????? Just need to wait and see but yeah hopefully
As l said if you're desparate for the current car,they're are a few still about

You'll not get one this year unless you buy a existing stock model,these cars either have a uber spec,or a low spec....without the dynamic package which is a must.. Prices for new cars start around £45k....to £50k plus even RS3 dealership demos are expensive.. Don't expect much in the way of a discount at the moment,the RS3 saloon is due this time next year... Starting from around £45k...the TTRS will be available to order very soon
6 months of threads summed up right there ;)

TX.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and pburv
Try an RSQ3 Competition - you could be pleasantly surprised. I was, which is why I bought one.

Reactions: pburv, Max-Robbo and Jassyo06
Well specced car like your S3 with a £5/6k deposit around £620/month

That's a serious monthly payment - I've got about 5k in my car given the purchase price the depreciation has wiped out most of my deposit unless some of the options do indeed add any 'extra'. The thought of financing another 20k to change is pretty scary. Will see how the settlement figure stands in March or it'll be a focus RS next.

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
That's a serious monthly payment - I've got about 5k in my car given the purchase price the depreciation has wiped out most of my deposit unless some of the options do indeed add any 'extra'. The thought of financing another 20k to change is pretty scary. Will see how the settlement figure stands in March or it'll be a focus RS next.

Them figures is what l was quoted Rob,on a £49k RS3, deposit was £5k that's the minimum deposit on a RS3,it was the last one in stock Glasgow Audi had,but bare this in mind I was only getting £1400 discount,l'll be putting a lot more deposit down come next March £9k, plus get a 10% discount,a respectable discount makes a huge difference on a £50k car on a pcp deal l will still have to sell my car privately though, as negative equity is guaranteed trading it into Audi,my negative equity will around £2800 come March according to Audi's residual prices,so lf l gain say a extra £1800 via private sale am well up for that and move the bouncy castle off to pastures new

Save your self 8k and get a Mec A45
Blasphemy lol the germania version of a boy racers wet dream....horrible interior and it's mmi is gash,basically the epitome of German engineering chav

Reactions: lenny151, WarwickL, pburv and 3 others
Focus RS!?!? No you wouldn't...

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
The Blue Oval white collar slayer, why not?

It will blow the A45 and RS3 into the weeds and will be cheaper and probably better built.
Not doubting it'lll handle better as most tests show but that's not the point. Boy racer look and all... That wing at the back... lol. Different tastes!

The Blue Oval white collar slayer, why not?

It will blow the A45 and RS3 into the weeds and will be cheaper and probably better built.

For me personally l want a bit prestige at my age having already had a Mk 3 focus ST...before the S3,yeah even that car handles better in most conditions barring in the wet ,but it's not better built know where near it,the focus RS to me is old looking old technology except it's four wheel drive system,the Audi you can individualise,even it costs a lot more it's worth it to me

Reactions: WarwickL, Daytonapig, pburv and 1 other person
mmmmmmmmmmmm M2 looked quite fun on top gear going to be difficult come time to change.

Luckily still enjoying my car with similar power to weight ratio as the new RS3 so won't be changing it for a while yet.

Reactions: Max-Robbo
Blasphemy lol the germania version of a boy racers wet dream....horrible interior and it's mmi is gash,basically the epitome of German engineering chav
Maybe I could live with that saving of 8k on the interior, plus it goes round corners better??

When did you test the two of them re cornering?

TX.

Reactions: Daytonapig