Getting new wheels im so excited :-) little help if you can

IFFY_77

Reaction score
Ok guys so a freind of a freinds is selling his wheels they are19" porsche twists alloys recently been powdercoated in black and I think they look the ****. Been skimking through the treads looking for spacer help but I wana make sure what will b the best spacer size to use. These wheels are currently on a audi tt mk1. Has anyone tried wheels this size or know of anyone what spacers did thry use thanks for any help.

Front 19x8.5 et 52

Rear 19x10 et 64

im gona need 5x100-5x130 adaptors im gona try his adaptors but he is running rolled arches widend etc so spacspace s are like 30mm so his are hanging out alot.

Thanks for the help peeps

Last edited:
This might not be any help but I had 10j Porsche twists on my old bora on the back with 15mm adaptors, with 225/40/r18 tyres, which I needed to make them fit past the arches, the wheel wouldn't go inside the arch.... 30mm might be a bit much.... But you can always get them faced off a bit on a lathe if needed.

I think with an ET that high you'd need 30mm spacers to clear the inner arch... What car is it? If it's an S3 there will be more space than an A3.

You'll still have a lot of poke though, so the arches will probably need flaring not just rolling.

Faced off on a lathe that sounds abit dangerous lol did they sit ok rice with the 15mm. It is a S3 curt so I rekon the wider arches should take the 10j beasts im gona have to run stretched tyres or they defo wont fit 30mm spacers is what I was thinking.

A lathe won't help because the high offset along with the width is the problem... If it was a low offset it'd be different.

Ah that's good then. I've got 9.5" ET35 on the back of my A3, no problem at all. So if you have 30mm spacers, that'll take yours down to ET34. So the difference will be the width of the wheel, so around 6.5mm each side. Your S3 arches should swallow them, but I'm not sure there's enough clearance on the inside.

Have a play with this, may help:

Online Wheel & Tyre Fitment calculator. Offset, Tyre stretch and Rolling Radius calculator

Reactions: IFFY_77
Owww brilliant Curt this calculator is wicked ill need to get out the ruler and do sum gcse mathamatics to work all this out. make sure i get the correct spacing so they look the dogs bolocks...cheers man..

No worries dude, glad it's of help. It is a handy little gadget, good luck with the wheels and get pictures up :)

Yep will defo get sum pics up

I know this is an old thread but any pics? Did you have any problems? What spacers did you use?

I am about to but a set of porsche twists myself. But before I do I want to know how feasible it is, especially as the rears are 10J !