Genuine Wings - Cost?

ESD1711

Reaction score
Does anyone have a rough idea what a pair of genuine wings are likely to set me back?

Had hoped i'd get through this year without needing to do them but starting to bubble a bit worse than i'd hoped :(

Rough idea will do - just trying to do some sums just now!!

If you have a cab you will find plenty of them (brand new genuine audi) on ebay, if you have anything other than cab then you'll be looking at stealer or tps :(

Been on the look out for one on ebay for about four months now thinking they were about £200 + but if that's the cost I may well just get body shop to buy mine for me when they spray it up.

I heard someone was manufacturing fibreglass GRP wings but I have never found them, just a racing site doing wings for S2's.....thought non metal wings would be the answer to many of our problems!

BR
A

I heard someone was manufacturing fibreglass GRP wings but I have never found them, just a racing site doing wings for S2's.....thought non metal wings would be the answer to many of our problems!

BR
A
Nice bit of weight reduction over the front wheels wouldn't go amiss, would it?

Reactions: Molnboman
Cheers guys, i'm going to stop by a body shop after work and see if my existing ones can be saved.