Sold Genuine ROSS-TECH HEX-USB+CAN Cable (Unlimited VIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woorlord

shifting to Hyperspace... .
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Here on offer is my Genuine ROSS-TECH HEX-USB+CAN cable.

This was originally purchased from ROSS-TECH directly from the United States and is an unlimited VIN cable with regard to use on compatible VAG vehicles. This cable is immaculate with no signs of any obvious wear, and has been used for my only personal use on the numerous Audi vehicles I have owned over the years. The cable hardware version is identified as HCA473119 Rev. B which can be seen in the attached image.

I now have a 2018 Audi SQ5 which requires a more up-to-date cable interface hence the only reason for selling.

I am looking for £250 ono for this diagnostic cable - payment via PayPal and purchaser pays all transaction fees. The price includes postage to a UK address only, Royal Mail Special Delivery (Tracked / Insured / Signed for). If your local to Essex (UK) and want to collect then happy for item inspection prior to purchase and cash payment.

Download the latest VCDS software and manual direct from www.ross-tech.com.

If you have an Audi, (or VAG car), and a Windows laptop then it's crazy not to have one of these original diagnostic cables.

My Ross Tech VCDS cable lowres

Last edited:
Sorry for delay, where in Essex are you as I am in Clacton but work in other parts too.

Status
Not open for further replies.