Genuine Carbon Fibre Engine Cover

Poole

Reaction score
Hi there..

Enquiring is the above Carbon fibre engine cover 07K 1039 25H compatible with both DAZA 2017 & new DNWA 2022 engines please.?
Reason being, if I trade in my facelift 2017 to 8Y 2022 I can transfer the carbon fibre engine cover..
Thanks in advance..

Hi there..

Enquiring is the above Carbon fibre engine cover 07K 1039 25H compatible with both DAZA 2017 & new DNWA 2022 engines please.?
Reason being, if I trade in my facelift 2017 to 8Y 2022 I can transfer the carbon fibre engine cover..
Thanks in advance..
you have to ask creweaudi :)

Hi there..

Thanks in advance..

8Y is DNWC engine code, just to make sure you quote that when you ask.

Pretty sure they’re all the same though. I’m guessing an easy way to tell will be looking at the eventuri engine cover. If they’ve just got one then it’ll be the same that fits all but if they have multiple then shows there’s a difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Aah ok thanks Guys.. My mistake didn’t realise the 8Y was code DNWC.. Perhaps a trip to dealership to find out for sure.. The covers look pretty much the same for both its just if the pegs underneath are the same..,??

Aah ok thanks Guys.. My mistake didn’t realise the 8Y was code DNWC.. Perhaps a trip to dealership to find out for sure.. The covers look pretty much the same for both its just if the pegs underneath are the same..,??

I’d say it’ll fit. Let me look at parts database.

If you trade in for a Carbon Edition, doesn't that come with a carbon engine cover anyway?

Reactions: garethdj
I’d say it’ll fit. Let me look at parts database.

Hi there
Yes I’m in agreement with you as I can’t really see that much difference tbh… I would be most grateful if you could help me help out once again.. In confirmation of fitment thanks..!!

Hi there
Yes I’m in agreement with you as I can’t really see that much difference tbh… I would be most grateful if you could help me help out once again.. In confirmation of fitment thanks..!!

Same.
6c92fd1275c4762e1825be61e9e307ec.png

e0ac3738ae2c55321c0f4ab2615abbd0.png

So what part number do I need if I want to buy a carbon engine cover? Thanks!

Hey DKC
As per Sean’s illustration for the Carbon fibre engine cover only part no3. Which is part number: 07K 103 925H.
Have you already got the Carbon fibre inlet cover..? As to complete the look you will need 07K 133 621C

Hey DKC
As per Sean’s illustration for the Carbon fibre engine cover only part no3. Which is part number: 07K 103 925H.
Have you already got the Carbon fibre inlet cover..? As to complete the look you will need 07K 133 621C
Any idea on prices for the 2 quoted pieces please?

I purchased off eBay item number for both is 233115086902
Hope this helps.?

Reactions: Deleted member 160894
Could of put a warning on there..... I nearly fell off my chair... WOW

I was the same. Someone said to me a while ago, nothing comes cheap for an RS3. As nice as it is, nearly £1,000 including postage for something you'll hardly ever see, is too much for me :unhappy:

Reactions: IanL-RS3
As I once said to the Audi sales advisor. I now understand what RS really stands for.. “What’s that then”..? He replied. I retorted Really Steep…!! He just kinda half smiled,

As I once said to the Audi sales advisor. I now understand what RS really stands for.. “What’s that then”..? He replied. I retorted Really Steep…!! He just kinda half smiled,
I think Robbing Sods would be more appropriate ;)