1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genuine Audi heavy duty or semi rigid boot liner pics?

DickoB8 Oct 6, 2018

1. DickoB8

DickoB8 A4 Avant S Line Excecutive

Hi,

Does anyone have a photo of either the Genuine Audi heavy duty or semi rigid boot liners fitted in their Avant?

I’m needing a liner which can take the constant abuse of a pram.

To cut a long story short I had a Carbox liner (apparently the leaders in boot liners) but ever since I received the liner rolled up in delivery it never returned properly to its original shape so have requested a refund, do in the market for an alternative.

Regards
    Nick

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. ToadConsulting

ToadConsulting Member

I had one on my A4 but for my S4 went with https://www.titancovers.co.uk/categories/Audi/

So covers the whole area. Never had any issue and would buy again rather than the ridged kind. It has stood up to 2x dogs and a pram no problem!

DickoB8 likes this.
  4. DickoB8

Thanks this could be another option

5. pav911

pav911 New Member

6. DickoB8

7. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

creweaudiparts likes this.
  8. DickoB8

9. gary_a4_quattro

gary_a4_quattro Active Member Team Meteor Team V6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Ive got the heavy duty O.E. one ( came with the car ) . It is a robust heavy duty moulded ABS or Polyprop. piece of kit, deep sides, great for transporting rubble to the tip or slabs from the local builders merchant etc. Will certainly keep split leaking bags of garden rubbish under control !

To be fair, its a bit of an over kill for a general family kit, if I were to buy one I'd get a liner that covered the sides fully as the dog hair seems to be the worst enemy in the back !

I'll go out later and a grab a couple of pics......

DickoB8 likes this.
  10. DickoB8

That will be brilliant thanks

11. RS3 S.

RS3 S. Active Member

Just got a set of winter mats & the correct boot liner for my SQ5 from Crewe Audi (on here) . ''yes'' bootliner was rolled up but once in the boot & car is left in the sun & it warmed up any tiny folds soon pop out. Mats are perfect. Saved a load over my car supplying Audi dealer.

Sandra likes this.
  12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Glad you got a good deal :)

RS3 S. likes this.
  14. Lemonski

Lemonski New Member

I have both, the more foam liner, but just got the more rigid one from Audi.

8K9061180 is the Audi code

Pictures attached

Attached Files:

DickoB8 and Tashfeen like this.
  15. DickoB8

Thanks for the post ended up getting a replacement Carbox liner sent “flat” now fits like a German made liner should. As for mats I’m probably going to pick some genuine ones up off eBay it’s cheapest I can find them.

16. DickoB8

Thats looks perfect! I nearly ordered one of these but roofbox who I purchased the Carbox one from come with a 10 year warranty which covers misshaping so gives a me peace of mind. Saying that not a lot can go wrong with a boot liner :D

17. scotty76

scotty76 Well-Known Member Team Phantom Audi S4

Would you mind posting some pictures when you get it? Be nice to see the options in the flesh.

18. DickoB8

Yeah sure I’ll grab some tomorrow

scotty76 likes this.
  19. DickoB8

Pictures of my Carbox LS boot liner fitted it comes with an anti slip mat which doubles up as a bumper protector which attaches with the metal press stud poppers.
    (Please note I’m slightly OCD and have put some anti slip matting over the stainless strip to stop scratching when the pram gets loaded in by the the other half :).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nick

Sherv and scotty76 like this.