Sold Genuine Audi A4 Avant (B8) Roof Bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DickoB8

A6 Avant Black Edition
Reaction score
Part No 8K9 071 151 B

I have for sale some genuine Audi A4 Avant roof bars complete with torq fitting tool, instructions, all end caps present and rubber strips uncut and still in the original box. I bought them before lockdown for me to fit a bike carrier which never actually happened, I test fitted them and they have lived in my garage since.

I’m looking for £80 collected from Thirsk, North Yorkshire (YO7 area)

Regards
Nick
8dbb1da559d789326df971fd25437579.jpg

b5738d9d0e4937527d789ee802331750.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm interested and could collect end of next week as I'll be up your way

Do you have the part number so I can confirm fitment?

I’ll grab them in the morning and add them to the description. They fit my B8 and the B8.5 roof rails are identical it was only the bumpers and rear lights which they changed between pre and facelift models.

Yeah should be OK, it should be part number 8K9071151D which is suitable for B8 A4/S4 and B8.5 A4/S4/RS4.
Let me know :)

Reactions: DickoB8
Yeah should be OK, it should be part number 8K9071151D which is suitable for B8 A4/S4 and B8.5 A4/S4/RS4.
Let me know :)

When looking online there appears to be numerous part numbers for the Avant roof bars the only difference been the last letter ‘B’’C’ ‘D’ ?? Someone may be able to shed some light on this?

Hmm so any idea what the difference is between B and D??

I’m not sure, Audi are known to change part numbers every now and then. What I do know is they fit the Avant 100% whether that’s B8 or B8.5 as they share the same roof rails. You can by all means try them before buying also.

Hope this helps,

Nick

Yeah must be an old iteration. Do they lock? If so, do you have the keys?

The newer one (D) has a lock and key, like the one I've got for my previous S3

However I don't know the crucial question (for me) of whether it will fit a B8.5. I'd be coming from Leeds so a good 35 miles away so I need to know it'll fit before making the journey over :/

Well I’ll leave you with it to find out but like I’ve previously said I’m happy for you to try them on and I’m adamant the roof rails are the same across the full B8-B8.5 range.

Hi

As mentioned before happy to pay £85 if you can post to Buckinghamshire your just too far to collect I need them for the 28th of July please, can transfer funds easily.

Let me know please.

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.