Genuine Audi A3/S3 Illuminated Sill Trims Carbon Or Aluminum

creweaudiparts

t.fox@creweaudi.co.uk
Reaction score
Hi,

We can offer Genuine Audi A3/S3 Illuminated sill trims!

Available in Carbon or Aluminum!

A3 or S3 logo available!!

"A real eye-catcher inside the vehicle through the illuminated model logo in the door sill trims. Simple assembly, battery powered, no connections required to onboard supply. Switching on and off is via magnetic switch."

£175.00 posted (3 door models only but 5 door models available.)

Attachments

• a3 ali ill.jpg
    a3 ali ill.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 441
  • carbon ill.jpg
    carbon ill.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 423
Do you have the A3 in carbon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you get S3 logo in carbon for the Sportback ? If so, how much ?

Reactions: MattSedg, pburv and Jassyo06
Might have known you'd be all over them Rob mate, carbon looks class
He's his own worst enemy when it comes to S3 goodies...lol

Reactions: Flying Scotsman, TDI-line, MattSedg and 2 others
Might have known you'd be all over them Rob mate, carbon looks class

He's his own worst enemy when it comes to S3 goodies...lol

LoL I've asked this before to an ebay seller and was told that the carbon ones are 3 door only so will be interested what an official Audi parts dept comes back with.

Reactions: pburv
Any videos of the 5 door versions? Also how would fitting work? Instructions included?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hi,

We can offer Genuine Audi A3/S3 Illuminated sill trims!

Available in Carbon or Aluminum!

A3 or S3 logo available!!

"A real eye-catcher inside the vehicle through the illuminated model logo in the door sill trims. Simple assembly, battery powered, no connections required to onboard supply. Switching on and off is via magnetic switch."

£175.00 posted (3 door models only but 5 door models available.)
Any more info on the 5 door version?

Reactions: Rob2k68
Do you promise??...lol
What are they Rob?..:friends:

Haha LoL yes .... for now .... you'll have to wait and see nothing too mega - one for engine and one for interior.

Should really do a mod a day in sync with the twelve days of Christmas countdown.

Reactions: azibux1, pburv and Sandra
Haha LoL yes .... for now .... you'll have to wait and see nothing too mega - one for engine and one for interior.

Should really do a mod a day in sync with the twelve days of Christmas countdown.
Lol Rob, can't wait to see what you do next. :) X

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv and Rob2k68
Quick question, anyone know how the battery is changed with these? i assume the main part is glued down like the normal ones but then how would they come off to replace battery? obv gonna need changing at some point, don't fancy taking them off after a few yrs being glued on!

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Quick question, anyone know how the battery is changed with these? i assume the main part is glued down like the normal ones but then how would they come off to replace battery? obv gonna need changing at some point, don't fancy taking them off after a few yrs being glued on!
Probably requires taking off as you say. As opposed to glue though, I believe it is double sided tape, so you'd just heat it up and remove. Probably best to replace the tape though after

Reactions: Ormesome, pburv and Rob2k68