Genuine Audi 8V A3 / S3 / RS3 Bypass Pipes-Honeycomb Grill-Dynamic Lights **PARTS**

Is it possible to get just a front plate holder?

Yep... I’m thinking of a spare, or hopefully just the clips to experiment with mate

Ah no need for a spare mate.

You can get a £10 plate holder off of eBay and screw it to the existing holes in the grill and it’s a flusher look.

Or cut down a plate like I did after seeing it on this forum, just a bit bigger than the 4 holes in the grill. Use Velcro and glue your proper plate to the plastic surface behind and then you have a perfect minimalist look.

Reactions: Phil3
Ah no need for a spare mate.

You can get a £10 plate holder off of eBay and screw it to the existing holes in the grill and it’s a flusher look.

Or cut down a plate like I did after seeing it on this forum, just a bit bigger than the 4 holes in the grill. Use Velcro and glue your proper plate to the plastic surface behind and then you have a perfect minimalist look.

Awesome AN, I’ll be giving it a whirl when I get round to ordering a slightly smaller plate

Reactions: AudiNutta
It looks great and I’ve had no issues with the Velcro on mine so far.

Mines stuff to the normal holder using velcro at the min... it’s the heavy duty stuff and isn’t going anywhere without a fight haha

Reactions: AudiNutta