Genuine A4 S-line alloy 5 spoke needs refurb for sale must collect

pgy531

Reaction score
Dear all

appologies i this is not in the right place

if anyone wants to make a sensible offer I have a spare Alloy that I had aspirations of refurbing myself but time has got the better of me. Its the old RS4 5 spoke 18" for info

I paid £70 for it, You need to pick up from Chester CH4, its goin on ebay at the weekend.

Best regards

You mention S-Line and RS4 wheels, but 5 spoke :think:

You mean these?

DSC00013.sized.jpg

Sold subject to payment to Scott b, thanks guys, sorry It was a vague post should have posted pict as well.

They're originally RS6 wheels, but ended up being fitted to B6 S-Line's and a variety of B7 A4's.

These are B5 RS4 wheels

3606026200_77e6f3c359.jpg

Thanks I knew they were off something in the RS range, they were standard on my Audi when I bought it new from the Steelers, nice to know, thanks for info

is the s-line wheel not a flatter face with the RS6 wheel being more concave into the centre? I had a set from an s-line temporarily and took me a while to notice there was a difference.

Interesting....

Don't forget that none of us actually have RS6 wheels, we have RS6 "style" - which I'm sure are different due to the size/offset etc. And yours are 8.5J Noel which might alter the face of them too?

yes you're right mate but I'm 95% sure the OEM RS6 wheels and replicas have a slightly concaved "dish" to the face and the s-line wheels are flatter.
The s-line wheels I had were called 5-arm, came on s-line A3s and were part number 8P0 601 025 8. 7.5Jx18H2 ET54.
here's an A3 with them on
Back.jpg

As you say mine are 8.5J replicas. Does anyone have OEM RS6 rims to post to compare?