1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

generation 1 haldex module

oldcar Sep 7, 2018

1. oldcar

oldcar Member

Hi Guys, my mechanic just serviced my car after fixing the cv joint and realized that AWD did not kick in.
    So he changed the haldex filter and oil and told me there is no oil in it and filter is dirty. So After the oil change, the awd still not working. He checked all fuses, and the computer VAG is scan is saying haldex not working-i forgot the code. At least it is communicating the the scanner. Now, he said, need a new module....

Do you guys know anyone repairs the module or selling a working module for 2001 s3 PLEASE.

Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

Check the classifieds section or ebay... haldex controllers from TT, S3 and Golf R32 can be used... be aware that earlier controllers use a different gasket (o-ring vs a metal gasket) but are still useable.. there are a few posts relating to this in this section

If anyone has one to offer then please do so by PM...

Ta

<tuffty/>

oldcar likes this.
  4. oldcar

oldcar Member

thanks Tuffy

5. desertstorm

desertstorm Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User TDi Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro

oldcar likes this.
  6. oldcar

oldcar Member

thanks . I will take a picture on monday with the scan to show you the fault code.

7. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

8. oldcar

oldcar Member

9. oldcar

oldcar Member

Hello guys here is the picture I took fault 65535.

Attached Files:

10. oldcar

oldcar Member

here is my vin number
    WAUZZZ8L521001526

Any one got suppliers please let me know. In Sydney we can only buy haldex PLUS module- $$$$$.--what a ripper.... Thanks