Gearbox mount!!!

Ro55

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Just been quoted £84+ for the mount/bush they said its because they dont sell it without the bracket?

I did say i dont need the bracket and was pretty sure they are both separate parts that carry different part numbers?
Am i right?
And is the price right?
Swear ive seen them on ebay £30

ECP sell lemforder ones which are audi parts in short for about £30

I've never heard of the cross member needing to be changed also. I just got new gearbox mount and diff mount from mate at Audi in Walton. Will be fitting them tomo after work. Mate at Audi has sold loads of them and never sold anything as a linked part to be sold with it (cross member)

Iv changed the mount on mine.
You don't need to renew the support / crossmember.
It's a nice straightforward job. Just support the rear of the box with a suitable jack.

Guys l have a problem with my Audi A4 Sport automatic, 2002 Model. If l put it on manual it continously changes between automatic and manual on the dash board display. The REV count will be going up and down at the same time,especially if l go above 60km/hr. At times it will be just quiet.Wat could be the problem. It's multitronic

Last edited:
Need to start your own post,you may get some better responses,but before you do that,have a google and 9 times out of 10 you will be redirected to this site with an answer,or a whole load of info on your problem.

Also get it scanned with VCDS.

Hope you get it sorted!

Oh and welcome!

Need to start your own post,you may get some better responses,but before you do that,have a google and 9 times out of 10 you will be redirected to this site with an answer,or a whole load of info on your problem.

Also get it scanned with VCDS.

Hope you get it sorted!

Oh and welcome!