1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Gear gaiter for manual

Lord Mar 9, 2016

1. Lord

Lord Registered User

My standard gaiter is looking old and now has a small hole. Can anyone recommend somewhere that sells them or will I need to just get one made. It's a 2009 manual of that makes a difference.

Thanks

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Try Mike at our parts request system

4. Lord

Lord Registered User

Does he do custom ones? I should have said really. I'd like a leather one as the original one looks vinyl

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

You would need to ask mike.
    @mjr901

6. mjr901

mjr901 Guest

Hi peeps,

Chuck me your vehicle details on the parts request system and i'll see about prices of a replacement.

I don't do custom ones i'm afraid as I'm a Main Dealer, we generally don't venture into the custom world.

It may well list other variants of material though, but without your details I wont really know for sure.

If you know of a car that is the same as yours but has a leather version or a different colour thread that was used from factory then supply me with the reg of that particular car and I can work from that.

Kind Regards,

Mike

7. Lord

Lord Registered User

I don't know of a car with a one I want as standard sorry. It's just something I've done on cars in the past so I think I'll just get a one made as I've done before. They're usually not too expensive but if someone had a stock of them then that would likely be cheaper. Thanks anyway mate

8. Lord

Lord Registered User

For anyone that's interested I found a seller on Amazon to do one for £10.95 inc postage.

It's listed as black stitching. If you buy then email the seller then they will supply it with a different colour.

I've only just ordered so I can't say much about quality but I'll post another reply when I know more.