Gay...

All this gay talk has made me remember this...............

I used to work with a gay guy. He was proper open about his love life etc and had some classic stories for me every day.

The one that stood out and made me laugh and hurl at the same time was this one:

He was telling me about his weekend and told me that he picked up a guy from a club. He took him home and got jiggy with him as usual.
After he did the deed he went to the bathroom to clean up, because (in his words) "there's usually a bit of poo to get rid of".

Anyway, he went on to say that when he got to the bathroom, switched the light on and got some bog roll to wipe his private part he noticed a........ wait for it............. a single kernel of sweetcorn stuck to the end of it!!!

:scared2:

I've never looked at a cob in the same way ever since he told me!

Ho ho ho, Green Giant.

All this gay talk has made me remember this...............

I used to work with a gay guy. He was proper open about his love life etc and had some classic stories for me every day.

The one that stood out and made me laugh and hurl at the same time was this one:

He was telling me about his weekend and told me that he picked up a guy from a club. He took him home and got jiggy with him as usual.
After he did the deed he went to the bathroom to clean up, because (in his words) "there's usually a bit of poo to get rid of".

Anyway, he went on to say that when he got to the bathroom, switched the light on and got some bog roll to wipe his private part he noticed a........ wait for it............. a single kernel of sweetcorn stuck to the end of it!!!

:scared2:

I've never looked at a cob in the same way ever since he told me!

This will go through my mind everytime someone orders a chicken and sweetcorn soup tonight! lol

YE GODS! That is one picture I didn't need in my head. And now it won't leave. *shudder* :puke: :banghead:

YE GODS! That is one picture I didn't need in my head. And now it won't leave. *shudder* :puke: :banghead:

Frozen-Sweet-Corn-Kernel.jpg

Jeez, missed this 'Mills & Boon' style 'outing' of Aythreee!

Never been a fan of corn, and that photo re-iterates why!

You know what they say, 'one in the bum, no harm done' (as long as it's not mine!); as long as you take shower gel and not soap into the shower you should be fine! Or just get a pair of kegs with a no-entry sign across the back of them!

So Dude you went for the old "Oops iv just dropped my towel" manoeuvre eh!!

You crafty boy... lol:eyebrows:

Should be crowned the `pepper skin jappa thread`, take a bow Aythree.
Fancy a bum?:wub:
Reach around?:wub:
Skull Nosh?:wub:
Angry Sherman?:wub:
Face hump?:wub:
Droppin anchor in poo bay?:wub:
Nudge the fudge?:wub:

Been cocked more times than Elma Fudds rifle......your `mate`.....alledgedly

Taxi.....

Last edited:
Should be crowned the `pepper skin jappa thread`, take a bow Aythree.
Fancy a bum?:wub:
Reach around?:wub:
Skull Nosh?:wub:
Angry Sherman:wub:

Been cocked more times than Elma Fudds rifle........alledgedly

Taxi.....

Ah man Paul kills it again, totally class, lmfao claps hands bravo son lmfao

For the standing ovation tonite Paul the normal Mankini has been shrunk a little & more graceful for all your outstanding charity work on this forum via comedy, well done fella.

Mankini-rear.jpg

I See Aythree not given an update for a few days....maybe he cant sit down at the computer eh?????

What you call a Gay Dinosaur ????

Megasoreass!

I See Aythree not given an update for a few days....maybe he cant sit down at the computer eh?????

:blush:

I haven't been back to the gym since the last update. Was going to go today but couldn't be ars*d! (excuse the bum.... i mean pun)

I'll be in there tomorrow though (the gym that is), so I'll keep you all filled in (with information).

(this thread just gets gay'er by the day! :faint:)

:blush:

I haven't been back to the gym since the last update. Was going to go today but couldn't be ars*d! (excuse the bum.... i mean pun)

I'll be in there tomorrow though (the gym that is), so I'll keep you all filled in (with information).

(this thread just gets gay'er by the day! :faint:)

Cheers. In case it doesn't work out for you both, this may help out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlVYV8wD4P0&NR=1

No good for me mate, I'm content with potting the loose pink rather than the tight brown, but I couldn't afford it either way as I use Audi Main Dealer servicing. That's a shafting enough for me :laugh:

I'm content with potting the loose pink

:lmfao: There's no fun in throwing a sausage up an alley.

But a mouse's ear of a pink....?? and it's game on!

On a serious note though...... this poor guy doesn't even realise he's the subject of a 180+ post thread. He's just walking around, doing his exercises, taking innocent (but cheeky) glimpses of men's bits, and now he's an ASN sensation! lol

I feel bad.

:think:

No I don't. :happy:

One good thing you now got a claim to fame...lol

Anyway's serve him right for being a Letch ...:drool::weight_lift2: :no:

Well.... I finally managed to get rid of the awkward feeling when chatting to Mr. Peeping Tom and today I was having a nice friendly conversation with him in the gym changing rooms. There were plenty of others present so I felt safe.

Anyway, we were chatting quietly about him moving house and having to put some stuff into storage. Knowing that he is from my part of London I asked which storage company he used. He told me and it turned out that I knew the exact place he used.

Now, as we all know, it's very easy to humour someone by pretending to know what they are talking about, so just to show him that I really did know where it was I provided proof by saying:

"Yeah I know that place, there's a Burger King right next door, isn't there."

"Yep, that's right" he replied.

I could see he was genuinely happy that I really did know where he was talking about.

Not content with leaving it as that and wanting to milk the moment I then went on to say, in my loudest and proudest voice:

"I was parked up in its carpark just the other week.... eating a Whopper!" :faint:

How the rest of the conversation went I cannot remember. Think I was too devastated. Still am a bit.

Imagine his face & what would of happened if you'd said it was a Double XL Whopper.

Imagine his face & what would of happened if you'd said it was a Double XL Whopper.

Could of been worse and said 'Talking of Burger King, I could really go for a big old whopper right abut now'.

He would of fallen over.

Well thankyou all. This thread has almost had me in tears several times. Aythree, if you ever come across hard times (no that isn't another dude), let us all know. I'm sure we'd all club together to raise the gym membership fees. We can't have you quitting now, things are just getting going.

Fancy a holiday with him, click here? I've heard they do very good rates

Oh yeah, and another thing...my lunch break has gone now, and all I did was laugh at this thread. I don't know whether i've wasted half an hour, or gained an insight into the greatest thread ever made on an internet site.

Hes going to be sat in that carpark every night now, waiting with his whopper, hoping to give you a portion.

Classic thread

Well thankyou all. This thread has almost had me in tears several times. Aythree, if you ever come across hard times (no that isn't another dude), let us all know. I'm sure we'd all club together to raise the gym membership fees. We can't have you quitting now, things are just getting going.

Don't worry, I feel like its my responsibility to continue.
Almost like sacrificing myself for the good (entertainment) of mankind! :huh:

Oooohhhhh this gets even better!!!!! So you're almost at first base now! Polite convo turning to place for first date! and also ideas of what you like thrown in!!!! Sportstractors right, he'll be there nightly waiting all excited for you to take him in hand!!! haa haaaaaa Brilliant!

this thread is minging ...lol the sweat corn story is so rank ...