Gave the a3 some tlc today PIC HEAVY

sean s-line

Reaction score
Today was the day i made time for my new used A3 sportback to have a good detail, looking out the window this morning it was raining!! but an hour later the blue sky came out so out i went, typical welsh weather. have way through it rained but dried the car off and started again, the rain wasnt going to stop me, ha ha.so here goes products used where: juicy snow foam and hd lance, megs hyper wash, fine clay, AG tar remover, menzerna sp4000, CG EZ creame glaze, dodo juice orange crush, autosol, megs endurance gel, poorboys wheel sealant. loads of microfibers.couple of before pics
DSCF0557.jpg
DSCF0556-1.jpg
DSCF0558.jpg
On to the snow foam, first time using this and cant imagine my washing regime being without one.
DSCF0564.jpg
DSCF0565.jpg
all washed, wheels cleaned and clayed
DSCF0566-1.jpg

DSCF0572.jpg
lunch break, lol
DSCF0573.jpg
sorry havent got any during as i was racing against the rain, so some reflection shots after the sf4000 with DA, ez creame glaze and dodo juice orange crush
DSCF0583.jpg
DSCF0585.jpg
DSCF0586.jpg
DSCF0595-1.jpg
DSCF0597.jpg
DSCF0601.jpg
DSCF0605.jpg
DSCF0607.jpg
DSCF0608.jpg
DSCF0610.jpg
DSCF0615.jpg
DSCF0616.jpg
DSCF0617.jpg
DSCF0621.jpg
DSCF0622.jpg
DSCF0620.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: FranA3, Audi-Rog and Paullie
Very nice. Loving them wheels. Seems like a few reds got a little tlc today. I spent so long on mine I ran out of time to take any pics.

Beautiful! Some breathtaking reflection shots there, Fella. Excellent work. :wub: xx

looking good sean orange crush is good stuff isn't it i love it gives the red a awesome warm glow :wub:

Loving the new sig fran. That's some serious gloss! You're setting the benchmark for the red a3's.

Reactions: FranA3
looking good sean orange crush is good stuff isn't it i love it gives the red a awesome warm glow :wub:

yeah it fantastic stuff, was going to give it a coat of banana armour, but opted gor the orange crush, theres a few bits on the car to sort out, stonechips that need a bit of paint and wet sanding but will concentrate more on them when i have more time.

cheers for all your comments guys!!

Very nice. Loving them wheels. Seems like a few reds got a little tlc today. I spent so long on mine I ran out of time to take any pics.

thinking of having them refurbed, as some rookie by the looks of it has had a go at spraying them on the insides of the rims, the face of the rims are in really good nick no curbing, scratches etc, but would want them split for the re-furb. all money tho, lol, window tints will be happing soon as litttle girl is getting blinded by the sun and i aint having mothercare sun blinds, lol

good to see the red A3's having some love on here
my dads just ordered the new 3 series think its called the f30
anyway here the colour i think red is the new black/ white/
gets delivered 5th may cant wait ahhhhhhhh jetseal 109 ready to go!
6243834285_f1929d7d4b.jpg

my dads just ordered the new 3 series think its called the f30
anyway here the colour i think red is the new black/ white/
gets delivered 5th may cant wait ahhhhhhhh jetseal 109 ready to go!
6243834285_f1929d7d4b.jpg
i think bmw need to sack there design team they are all ugly cars now the only one that looks ok is the 5 series the rest of them oh dear , nice colour though lol

looking good fran got a few coats on there then, lol, it rained the night after i clean the car and the beading was really good even after a one coat of orange crush. wicked stuff cant recommend it enough. thanks for all the comments guys!!

looking good fran got a few coats on there then, lol, it rained the night after i clean the car and the beading was really good even after a one coat of orange crush. wicked stuff cant recommend it enough. thanks for all the comments guys!!
cheers pal that was after 4 coats of dodo juice , two coats of orange crush one coat of supernatural and one of supernatural hybrid