1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Gauge pod?? dash or piller?

Rob_B Jun 13, 2011

1. Rob_B

Rob_B Registered User

Hi chaps,
    im getting a few gauges for my s3 soon, and was wondering where to mount them, i know they're not going to look amazing where ever they are but its function over fashion..

has anyone got any pics of their ones fitted? or does anyone know a good place to buy them from?

i'm buyer a boost, oil press and oil temp gauges

regards
    rob

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Jordan1.8t

Jordan1.8t Registered User

Im putting mine on the pillar. Some point this week. Ill post some pictures when done :)

4. Rob_B

Rob_B Registered User

how many have you got mate? 3?

5. TDIQ

TDIQ 8L > 8P > 8V

I like the gauges in the vent, but you wouldn't have much space for the air to come out with 3.

Other option is a liquid gauge, probably wouldn't cost much more than 3 decent gauges.

6. Rob_B

Rob_B Registered User

7. Westy

Westy Registered User

8. barters3

barters3 Registered User

looks tidy westle.
    sorry to hijack the thread....
    westle do you want to buy a replacement light switch as yours is looking a little tatty??
    The led's dont work but the facia bit is mint although I am unsure if the switch handle is removable.
    PM me if your interested.....

9. jay1601

jay1601 Registered User

i got mine in the centre air vent. have 2 gauges but i blanked over the middle hold until i get hold of a A/F gauge
    [​IMG]
    (needs to be retrimmed as i rushed it last time)

10. A3 T

A3 T Lord Of The Rings

11. Rob_B

Rob_B Registered User

Hi again chaps, I do like the ones mounted in the vents but they are rather expensive I was thinking either dash or pillar mounted, can you get either with 3x 52mm gauges? Either that or maybe a twin pillar and right hand vent

12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator