Garage Envy Alert. Thinking about renting an indoor space for a day, to detail my car.

A4A4

Owner of a Shiny Daytona
Reaction score
Thinking about rented a indoor space for a day, just to detail my car.

I want to spend a whole day polishing and detailing my car. Taking my time and not getting interrupted.

Main reasons for this:

1. Mainly the weather.

2. My garage is not really big enough. More like a posh shed.

3. Needs to be done under cover and out of direct sunlight (if sunny)

4. Biggie here is getting distracted by the neighbours. Privacy... Can't really be bothered to explain to people passing by, what I doing all the time.

5. Just want to get on with it.

Trying to find some where with power and water supply going to be the biggest challenge.

Has anyone done this?

If not then l will just have to spread it out longer over a longer period of time, doing a section of a car each day. Instead of all in one go. The preferred option.

My dream space below, I wish.!!

Garage sizes

Reactions: Kayobong, NevMan and Jassyo06
Go for it you'll achieve far better results and you'll be more focused for the job ahead

Reactions: NevMan
Honestly mate I wish I had this too. If you can find somewhere like this go for it. My Mrs is my main problem...... "Why does it take 3 hours to wash a far" blahh blahh. "Are you finished yet" blah blah lol

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Fair play, bit of a stretch down to me in Suffolk! happily let you use my garage for the day:
Asg5

• Love
Reactions: Andy Butcher, Andy F, A4A4 and 2 others
Fair play, bit of a stretch down to me in Suffolk! happily let you use my garage for the day:
View attachment 216387

Mate, thanks for the kind offer that would have been perfect, what I superb setup you got, ideal garage space. Just the ticket!

My garage 'ENVY' has just gone into overdrive now!

Reactions: daytonamart and Adam14
Mines not that good but started to improve it
C048566A 6F0B 400B 903D EA92F05BE186
5F117A11 4956 42DE 810A 8AAC782BD36D

Reactions: daytonamart, A4A4 and Jassyo06
Forgot to say I’m in The Midlands, so you’d be dirtier when you got back home! I bought the garage and got a free house with it
DB5F78AF E810 42BB 8F0E 410362A8EE4F

Reactions: A4A4 and daytonamart
My S4 house, just big enough to detail the car.
To far south for you I should imagine as in Gloucester.
IMG 20200620 181110 resized 20200621 091110156

Reactions: Swanny356 and A4A4
Now I’ve got car cover envy - That looks great, need one for the A5 now. Where did you get that?

I bought it on Ebay, was recommended by someone on the Quattro Owners Club Facebook page, sold by carbitsrus15. It's a genuine Audi cover for a B9 S4 but fits the B8.5 S4 perfectly, £69.00 inc free postage.
I just had a look on their items for sale and they're not listing any covers now.

Reactions: Swanny356