GAP Recommendations

TYb

Reaction score
Morning all

Does anyone have any gap recommendations? I had ALA with the S3, just run a quote and they seem to have jumped up a fair bit.

I’m with ALA, however, I took my policy out in January 2018, so can’t comment on price increases.

Reactions: TYb
I would have said ALA too, they've always been competitive for me. Maybe go with companies that have higher defaqto ratings?

Try car2cover, I’m with them and they seem pretty good on their prices. If I recall correctly I only paid £152 for 3 years cover back then.

I forgot to mention that ALA price matched a cheaper quote when I took my policy out, so maybe worth asking them.

I'm with car2cover also.
Price for 3 year vehicle replacement in June 2018 was £208.

I'm with DirectGap, been very helpful on the phone, touch wood have not had to use them to make a claim and hope I don't have to, but if I did based on initial discussions and reviews I'd be hopeful :)

Thanks for the info all Car2Cover are coming out very competitive, will take a look at direct gap as well.

Reactions: Adam14 and NevMan
Morning all

Does anyone have any gap recommendations? I had ALA with the S3, just run a quote and they seem to have jumped up a fair bit.
Ring them up and ask them for their best discount code. I think it’s 30%