Gallardo wheels

id be looking at the £400 mark.... did you go from 17's to these? also whats the difference in handling like for normal driving

swap for some rs4 18's plus cash ur way?
2796381135_cc644328df.jpg

id be looking at the £400 mark.... did you go from 17's to these? also whats the difference in handling like for normal driving

Yep moved up from the standard 17's.

The handling i'd say improved slightly as you dont get as much "roll" on the sidewalls as you do with the 17's.

I changed the ARB's after that & it makes the ride a bit harder after that, but nothing unbearable.

All in all in my opinion it's a better car to drive...

well my situation is that i was looking at buying Prawns S4's or buying some second hand.... more recently seen some brand new 18" gallardos on ebay for £575 and was seriously considering as 19"s arent highly regarded for handling by the experts on here - given the offers what are you expecting for them?

I was hoping to get around the 600 mark, bearing in mind how much i paid for them...

Maybe that's a bit optimistic is it?

I'd consider any reasonable offer though :)

do you know if the offset etc is correct for an a4 as i would be interested in these,what would you take for them?

OH ******!!! they would look cool on the cab dont ya think?
thanks for the info jojo why is it that there different,seems daft.

OH ******!!! they would look cool on the cab dont ya think?
thanks for the info jojo why is it that there different,seems daft.

Different Stud pattern, you can get replica's in the correct offset that bolt straight onto your Cab, or you could even get 4X Genuine Gallardo front wheels and they should go straight on, but they will be expensive! ;)

4X Genuine Gallardo front wheels :faint:

they would be worth more than my car.
will look into reps but i dont think they would dish in as much.
do you think they would suit my car?

do a search on google, one of the german forums has a few A4's with them and they look mint

My gallardos are still up for swops (sorry to hi jack. lol) pm if interested

scott, will you sell outright fella? i only have standard 17's.... think your after 18's if i remember rightly?

i have audi a8s for swaps with curbing not fecked though plus cash,
or will swap my genuine porsche wheels for gallardos porsche wheels w/o tyres though.