Gallardo wheels?

PorkyWill

Reaction score
has anyone put a set on an S3?

I've been eyeing up some options and I like these as they look a little like the standard S3 wheels but are obviosuly lambo....

Any thoughts?

I'm assuming you mean replicas?...they do look a bit like the S3 wheels but more the Ford Focus ST wheels to me?

They may look ok, if you can find a decent picture I'll photoshop them for you.

I'll have a look mate!!

Also thinking about new golf GTi wheels as well....

So that leaves:

S8's
new RS4's
new GTi's
Lambo's

hmmmmm

Clicky for full size, the image name explains my feelings towards them :think:

lamborghiniwheelfade.jpg

my mate has got a set on his , they look quite good , im not in 2 aftermarket wheels unless they are bbs or oz , but i like the gollardos

Been thinking the same, love the S8 look maybe in 18's and the new RS4 wheel is a good look too! :)

Good luck choosing which to buy! ;)

Or of course there are the Nouverlerlerlerlerlerlis or what ever they are called?!!

I'm looking for something sort of OEM+ so Lambo is still the same company...ish!!

nick-barnes07 said:
my mate has got a set on his , they look quite good , im not in 2 aftermarket wheels unless they are bbs or oz , but i like the gollardos

Pictures please!!!!!!!

i have looked at these myself and must say they look better in the flesh. i have not seen them on a car yet though. south west tyres were doing them in 19"s with tyres for under a grand...

Hi guys, I have also been thinking about putting some Gallardo alloys on my (future) S3, found an ebay add which sells reps, and has a pic of the wheels on a Golf, and they do not look too bad..

Sorry tried to add the pic, but it says I need two posts or more..

I was thinking they might look ok on my 8P A3? 19"s with tyres for under a grand is`nt bad!

i agree porkywill, i think its down to the photo chop as they look spot on on th mk5 :hubbahubba:

That golf looks mint...I think they'd really suit an 8L S3. so much so I've enquired with SWT and they are indeed £930 all in.

I do like them although I'd go for replicas as it's a daily and I'm bound to kerb an expensive genuine rim!!!

I searched the internet for more pics of the golf, and found these better quality ones...I hope you like. Btw I think they look really good!

And I have no affiliation with the owner, the car, the company...only posting some pics, I hope no one is offended by it. Cheers

Well ****** me, I had plans to get a set fitted on my S3 for GTI Inters, I waited 6 weeks for a set to turn up, but some ****** offered £200 more for my wheels, so I told the owner to sell them for a better profit...

Geuss I'll stick to the Porky rims then. :cool:

If they look as good on your car as they do that Golf you've got nothing to worry about. I thought about these myself a few weeks back after watching a re-run of a Top Gear Lambo special. Hopefully the "photo-chop" just doesn't do them justice.

Click too view the larger photo...where its been resized by the forum it doesnt look as good!

I think they will look awesome!!

Now just to find some grrrr!!

I've always though the Lambo style wheels looked great on S3/S4 Audis as they're pretty similar to the Avus's. I started looking around for some after I saw this picture of a B6 avant...

997809521219ec1.jpg

They look LOVELY on that Audi!!

here is another pic

wsee00600211zr.jpg