Gallardo wheels with gt3 front callipers?? help!!!

DSC002402.jpg

Sorry, I couldnt get the colour right or the shine...but my best attempt.

Mate your a star!!!! I dont no which 1s i likle best!!!

Whats everbody elses opinions.... silver or grey???

they look really nice in that colour, but look alot cleaner in silver

Thanx abain ibzzzzz. I owe u one. Just gives me a rough idea of what its gunna look like!!!

I no what ya mean mike but was trying to keep it stealth (if thats possible with 19" lambos) lol. Still cant make my mind up!!!

haha, if you want stealth then yeah they look great, Volkswagen Graphite is a nice colour to paint them in, my mate has done his wheels on his astra SRi Turbo in it.....
100_0030edit.jpg

and one of mine when i had the wheels haha...
20012008724.jpg

Looked good mate!!! Did you ever have seat centre caps??? What else did you have done to the lcr???

i just had the black ones that i got with them, its only got a full stainless pipewerx exaust and a panel filter. i was debating on weather to get it remaped or not

You shoulda done. What a difference it makes!! suppose theres no point now. I say you keep it and start selling drugs to fund the fuel!!! lol.

haha and the tyres, just had to use some of the money from the wheels to by new p-zeros, because it just spins up, they wear out in no time.

dont know how lucky you are with your 4 wheel drive haha

you going to any shows this year?

Dont no whats on. U goin to any?? Gunna shell out for some new tyres eventually, till then ill have some fun with the ones on it... lol.

Looks good Scott - You need to get it lowered mate! Go the whole way and get shocks with the springs - you'll only regret it if you didn't:icon_thumright:

Aky im waiting for u to get rid of the motor so i can buy ur set up!!! lol. Cant be asred spending a fortune on it, just want it looking good. It aint gunna handle all that well with 19s any way. Plus it only gets driven to work 5 days a week and dosent require any demanding corners for me to attack!!! lol

Was that ur bird u were with in asda?? I keep eyeing her up at the gym, didnt have a clue she was ur misses!!! ull have to slap my wrists next time you see me. lol.

Was that ur bird u were with in asda?? I keep eyeing her up at the gym, didnt have a clue she was ur misses!!! ull have to slap my wrists next time you see me. lol.

Yes mate - thats my cum bucket! you can look but not touch mate - well you can touch for a small fee.

lmao. Ill tell her that next time i see her!!! only kiddin.....Small fee, she looks a minter, you could pimp her out for loads!!! lol.

lol aky your a joker.. Scott i think the silver sets the car off nicely.. Hard to tell as although Ibzz has done a good job on the pic, colours slightly off.. and i think if you change the colour if it isnt right you could make or break the look. Right now tho (lowered as well) it does look rude.

I prefer the silver, how about gloss black?
Grey wheels just look dirty, black wheels actually look black if you know what i mean!! :icon_thumright:

Ive got some eibach springs sitting in the garage, in two minds whether to fit them to mine or just sell them.

Lol. I no what ya mean ash!!! Yeh i think i kinda prefer the silver now. May just do the suspension and getting sitting right!! or just sell it and got a z3m!!! lol

I prefer the silver, how about gloss black?
Grey wheels just look dirty, black wheels actually look black if you know what i mean!! :icon_thumright:

Ive got some eibach springs sitting in the garage, in two minds whether to fit them to mine or just sell them.

Get them fitted Ash!

I hope there not the eibach sport kit... had them on a golf and there back breaking!!!!!

love the look of that do it once the wheels are painted will shine like the silver more, although the wheels in the photoshop look curbed around the edges just make sure not to do that to them lol

lol, think ill cry if i kerb them!!!! lol. prob a reason to get em a different colour though!!!!