Future owner

chargersjoe

Reaction score
Hi there,

My names Joe and after owning many vw's in the last few years, I'm now hoping to get myself an A4. I currently drive a corrado vr6 but am looking for a way to keep some miles off it hence me being here. Look forward to having a poke around and seeing whats what and hopefully see some nice B5's as I'm a sucker for them!

Catch you all soon... oh and if anyone could point me in the direction of some clean 1.8tqs' that would be great, viewed a few already but am yet to be impressed condition wise!

Cheers,
Joe

Hi Joe, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi, Joe, welcome. B5s are lovely, I still think the best looking A4 design. Getting on a bit now, of course, but if you find a good 'un, snap it up and cherish it.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Sandra, I'm from Aberdeen but currently work and stay between there and Norwich :)

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Sandra, I'm from Aberdeen but currently work and stay between there and Norwich :)

Joe, i will add you onto the scottish members list. If you in scotland on sunday the 20th july, come see us at the scottish motorshow at ingliston. :) x

Ok thanks Sandra, should be up then but I think I'm busy on the 20th unfortunately.

JDP, luckily its not as bad as all that, only been home once in the last couple of months :p