Funny, a shame, but funny.

There is something dodgy with that car ! Me thinks that the turbo seals let go, engine done a runway and bent a rod and the chap removed the turbo and sold the box just to get some dosh back ! The auto/tiptronic box fitted on the v6 tdi are just rubbish and plain unreliable and wont take the torque before they start giving troubles. On top of that, the gearbox oil needs regular changes every 30-40K miles wich many folks overlooks...

how many garages leave the car open ? mmmm I smell a stinky fish as well Adam

Yeah that doesnt add up to me either.

Someone rocked up and spent a few hours removing the turbo?.....I'm not convinced.

T

Anyone want to buy a turbo?

He he he

Seriously, it there was a way to be 100% thats all it was, i am sure a bargain could be had, manual conversion and a hybrid turbo......

Anyone want to buy a turbo?

He he he

Seriously, it there was a way to be 100% thats all it was, i am sure a bargain could be had, manual conversion and a hybrid turbo......
Converting from auto to manual its more involved than it looks ! The flywheel,clutch, gearbox, gearbox mounts, dash wiring loom, shifter asembly,clutch pedal assy, slave cylinder with aditional pipes/brackets, radiator, aircon pipes needs modding(bending slightly but very easy to mess-up!), then coding the ECU, instruments and not forgetting the needle bearing at the end of the crank to locate the gearbox input shaft. Unless you have all parts ready to swap from a 6 speed FWD v6 diesel manual car with aircon, its very involved...Dont ask me how i know as i did it once and not looking forward to do another one any time soon !