Functions On Demand

Not sure, if this has been mentioned, on myAudi app for a Vorsprung, FOD option is still showing null after 6 weeks or so. Could another Vorsprung owner, pls check and advise.
View attachment 253775
Vorsprung should have all the toys as standard with nothing further to purchase - would not expect anything to become available to purchase until your connect licence expires which should be 3 years after it was registered

Not sure, if this has been mentioned, on myAudi app for a Vorsprung, FOD option is still showing null after 6 weeks or so. Could another Vorsprung owner, pls check and advise.
View attachment 253775
This is correct. What FOD are you hoping for - with a Vorsprung that is?

Last edited:
At least I didn't blow 180E with nothing to show..

It works!

Reactions: Daggerit and Terminator x
FOD was showing on my app ,speed recognition and adaptive cruise control and today ,nothing available. Have they withdrawn it already? Was going to go for speed recognition

Bought High beam assist and adaptive cruise today, both 2 year licenses HBA was £55 and ACC was £155, they were only £135 and £405 for lifetime but I doubt i'll have the car any longer than 18 months and didn't see it adding any value to the sale price, both were working within 2 starts of the car, only other options were themes and traffic sign recognition, neither of which are any use to me.