Fullscreen Apple Carplay

Rattakrattan

Reaction score
Hey guys!
We just got our new A3, such an amazing car. Two faults, one sideskirt is a bit loose and the drivers door is hard to close sometimes. Getting a call from Audi next week about scheduling a time for fixing it.
Well, on to the point. Has anyone found a way to get "true" fullscreen when using Apple Carplay? Without the sidemenu and notification bar at the top?

Hey guys!
We just got our new A3, such an amazing car. Two faults, one sideskirt is a bit loose and the drivers door is hard to close sometimes. Getting a call from Audi next week about scheduling a time for fixing it.
Well, on to the point. Has anyone found a way to get "true" fullscreen when using Apple Carplay? Without the sidemenu and notification bar at the top?
Is it the passenger side skirt?

Mines had same problem, going in next week for repair.

Attachments

• 7913B697-2310-4CD2-900F-25BD6E5491ED.jpeg
    7913B697-2310-4CD2-900F-25BD6E5491ED.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 129
Driver's side. Bur since I'm in Sweden it's on the left. I presume your from the UK?
View attachment 236046
Yes, that’s right. Strange that it keeps happening on the same side. Seen quite a few of them like this now!

in terms of CarPlay, I’m not sure it’s possible to go full screen, I think it’s an iOS limitation, as I’ve never been able to do it in most cars I’ve driven with CarPlay