Full Steam Ahead....

cecilthesausage

...It's Never Finished...
Reaction score
After becoming really disillusioned by how much money I was shorting into the Moneypit Club... I sorned the S3 about 5 months ago and went out and bought a Boxster S..... Yes Superkarl a car to look incredibly gay in.... And I have enjoyed looking incredibly gay and looked incredibly gay in it over the summer months.... While the love of my life has been sat looking forlorn and incredibly left out on the front of my house.... But after 6 months and the weather changing its time to get the black beauty purring again..... The Porker is a little bit frisky in this weather to say the least....Tried to start the S3 up nothing... So new battery and she purred into life on the first turnover after maybe 5 and a half months.... New rear discs and pads were needed and decided to get rid of them f@@kin coilovers as well.... So a Bilstein B12 kit was ordered got all that fitted today and one of the calipers had seized so had to get a new calipers as well..... Picked it up earlier and the difference is like night and day with the suspension set up... My front Porsche calipers need sorting out because my brakes are non existant but my friend at the Porsche garage who I bought the Boxster of is going to do them at the weekend.... But after sitting here playing Black Ops 2 and drinking about 8 cans of Grolsch I get myself on EBay.... And start browsing about and WTF before I know it I have bought a FMIC and a 3inch Dp and Decat..... I know I will regret it in the morning.....lol But by then it will be to late..... Its like women and childbirth.... They say never again until they forget the pain.... And before you know it..... Like me with my S3..... And before you know it.... But all jokes aside my S3 has been sat for 6 months wouldn't dream of selling it and still throwing money at it like there's no tomorrow..... And why because I f@@kin love it..... Once bitten forever smitten.....lol PS Ram your A3 Jardo.....looooool

Reactions: Westy
Haha good on you mate! What model Porsche are the brakes from?

There are off a 911.....993 But as you can see they need a bit of TLC....
76C31D29-040E-44B3-8196-374D3E7E154E-2514-0000010FE9BCFCFE.jpg

Nice to see ya back mate. Youll love abusing the s3 in this weather :).

I have pipwerx mate, the fit is spot on..no issues whatsoever...although you do pay for the convenience,,,i believe the relentless one is ok now and a lot cheaper...

I've gone for the Pipewerx one Dave.... I've had Relentless one twice and sold it on.... Think it's better quality....