Fuelled Adventures Peaks Pass Dec 8th

Thundercliffe81

Reaction score
Peaks Pass is a go!

8th December.

Join Fuelled Adventures on an epic drive out.

A full day driving experience on brilliant roads round the Peak District with down to earth people who love driving and also love their cars. Would be great to get a few more people along to enjoy the day. Plan is as follows...

Starting at the Westbound Hartshead services M62 at 0930
Small lunch break and leg stretch at Castleton approx 1200
Finishing at The Turnpike for a refreshment and to catch up with the other drivers. Approx 1545.

If you're coming along for the drive then just send a message with your name and car details so we have an accurate idea of numbers on the day.

No joining fee. Just a group of friends and like minded drivers going for a good day out. Be great to see some RS/S/modified cars but anybody passionate is welcome.

Will be given a link to the route via Google maps just incase you get split from the group.

Although, I'm not quite sure what region this falls under so I'm putting it in a few threads.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi TC! Tried DM but no response. Can you sent a route map if you have one pls?

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Hi TC! Tried DM but no response. Can you sent a route map if you have one pls?

Hey bud.

Do you know if I get the DM through Tapatalk? That might be the reason. Apologies.

I'll get back to you bud. What do you drive? Where about a are you based? Hoping weather isn't too shoddy.

No worries matey, i've no idea if i even did the DM properly!

I'm in Preston so a bit of a drive but need to get out in the S3+ mods for what might be a last run before I sell it :fearscream:

If I know what the route is, i'll be able to plan a bit better.

Good call organising this BTW :thumbs up:. I've been wanting to do a mini-tour/ rally since buying the car.

I'm in Preston so a bit of a drive but need to get out in the S3+ mods for what might be a last run before I sell it :fearscream:

Good call organising this BTW :thumbs up:. I've been wanting to do a mini-tour/ rally since buying the car.

It's not me that runs it. It's literally just started. But if test and adjust before the sun comes out again next year. My mate runs it. There'll only be a few of us but should be a good run. I don't know Peak District meself. Usually up in the dales. We've got some interesting people and cars coming onboard next year.

But as you say, this will be the last run out this year for sure haha. Batten down the hatches!

Our mate has a highly modded M135i. The old coupe. Proper sleeper. You'll get on well I think. Extent of my mods is the Milltek haha. I'm just waiting on the route bud

Are you on instagram buddy? Find me @hannibalrs4 and we can DM there.

Are you on instagram buddy? Find me @hannibalrs4 and we can DM there.

TC! No Insta dude. Struggling to get there now. Small child is poorly. Typical. I get all excited about changing wheels, topping up oil and spanking the **** off her...and the car :racer:.
Older child is gutted he wanted to hear your miltec RS4
:nogarors4:

Never say never....

TC! No Insta dude. Struggling to get there now. Small child is poorly. Typical. I get all excited about changing wheels, topping up oil and spanking the **** off her...and the car :racer:.
Older child is gutted he wanted to hear your miltec RS4
:nogarors4:

Never say never....

Just got this. Sent you a DM before haha. Not a problem buddy. I'll let you know when the first 2019 one is. Be good to meet ya. Ears still getting used to the Milly Hope your young' gets better bud.