Fuel pipe rubber

whizz371

Reaction score
Morning all.
Just checking over my new purchase. I have spotted that the flow and return rubber fuel pipes are looking a bit poorly. Whilst they are a plain end with a lip to flow and return stainless pipe the other end appears to have a plastic push clip. So I am assuming this has to be an OEM purchase rather than replacing with std rubber fuel line.

Morning all.
Just checking over my new purchase. I have spotted that the flow and return rubber fuel pipes are looking a bit poorly. Whilst they are a plain end with a lip to flow and return stainless pipe the other end appears to have a plastic push clip. So I am assuming this has to be an OEM purchase rather than replacing with std rubber fuel line.
Good morning I built my own fuel lines most parts are available online or you can go oem but the price is quite high if I remember correctly. The pipe just connects to the plastic part which is removable.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
ad50bb17c64b7a345fdc751cfab3e8c4.jpg

Last edited:
Brill thanks very much, can sort that. Presume you just cut the pipe away from the OEM fittings. Any idea what spec and size of pipe I need please.

Reactions: MPH
Having had a look on line it appears that some people think that 8mm internal fuel hose is slightly too large. I have found some decent R9 which has an internal dia of 7.6mm. Any one had this issue ? Or has used 7.6 or 8mm hose please. Presume take out fuel pump fuse and turn engine over to release fuel pressure. before starting?

Having had a look on line it appears that some people think that 8mm internal fuel hose is slightly too large. I have found some decent R9 which has an internal dia of 7.6mm. Any one had this issue ? Or has used 7.6 or 8mm hose please. Presume take out fuel pump fuse and turn engine over to release fuel pressure. before starting?
I used the mocal 8.64mm internal diameter with no problems to date! Ignition off fuse out for safety then just a rag when removing the connection to avoid and spillages.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Many thanks, I will order some. I think Quality fuel clips are also a plus in preventing leaks.

Reactions: MPH