Fuel meter issue

larbel

Reaction score
The fuel indicator down to 2 boxes in VC, went filled it up and drove off didn’t paying any attention to the meter, couple km later, low fuel warning came on and shocked to see the fuel indicator is down to red... Went back to gas station checking the fuel and it’s indeed filled...

Long story short, grabbed my OBD11 and did basic setting factory reset on module 17 tank and it instantly went back to full tank... Has anyone had this happened? Just electronic glitch or something need to look at?

The fuel indicator down to 2 boxes in VC, went filled it up and drove off didn’t paying any attention to the meter, couple km later, low fuel warning came on and shocked to see the fuel indicator is down to red... Went back to gas station checking the fuel and it’s indeed filled...

Long story short, grabbed my OBD11 and did basic setting factory reset on module 17 tank and it instantly went back to full tank... Has anyone had this happened? Just electronic glitch or something need to look at?
Is your car retrofitted with VC or came with VC. Mine is retrofitted but i need to basic settings i think. I get on motorway put my foot down slightly and drops 15 miles instantly.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Retrofitted more than 2 yrs ago and never once any issue till now.