Fuel left in take reading how to remove please

Neilb1

Reaction score
As above is there away of taking this of the clocks, My dad has a A4 and his car has the up down button on the wiper stalk,, mine dont have this ?

so you want to remove DIS ?

or do you want to add DIS ?

I think his Dads car has DIS and can therefore change the display to slow fuel miles left mpg etc, cars without DIS just show miles left and nothing else.

well if thats what he means
then yes you can have DIS fitted
you just need the arm with up an down on the end fitted and a small ammount of codeing with VCDS.

I love it when it takes five posts to even decode the OP's question :detective2:

so slow = show ?

I think his Dads car has DIS and can therefore change the display to slow fuel miles left mpg etc, cars without DIS just show miles left and nothing else.

that's is exactly what i was on about thanks for explaining it to the other

I love it when it takes five posts to even decode the OP's question :detective2:

Just what i was thinking surely my miss spelt word did not confuse you all that much of what i was asking ?

that's is exactly what i was on about thanks for explaining it to the other

Just what i was thinking surely my miss spelt word did not confuse you all that much of what i was asking ?

I think what QuattroJames was alluding to, was the fact even if you corrected the word, the questions still made absolutely no sense whatsoever.