front wiper arms

richiepg

Hi ive changed the blades today on the front and I wish I hadnt off bothered, the plastic clips that hold the blade in place have decided to fall aparrt and crumble in my hands lol, think its time to change the arms, would anyone on here have ones for sale?

swarcup

i have a pair of genuine aero arms with blades that i removed from my car before i sold it. the blades are 2 years old but still worked fine and the arms are ok obviously not brand new. if your interested i will pm some photos to you. £40 the lot plus post.

Scott0583

I have non-aero wiper arms and new bosch blades. You can have them for the price of the blades (plus postage) I paid for them last week?

richiepg

i have a pair of genuine aero arms with blades that i removed from my car before i sold it. the blades are 2 years old but still worked fine and the arms are ok obviously not brand new. if your interested i will pm some photos to you. £40 the lot plus post.

Hi id be interested in these if you could pm, I have cable ties holding the blades in place for now and it isn't great.
Thanks

swarcup

no probs il send you some pics this evening

swarcup

pm sent

sth

If you havent got a blade all ready. I have a drivers side arm with a bosch blade you can have.

Martynas26

Where u are about? Coz im looking for arms2