front wiper arms

richiepg

Reaction score
Hi ive changed the blades today on the front and I wish I hadnt off bothered, the plastic clips that hold the blade in place have decided to fall aparrt and crumble in my hands lol, think its time to change the arms, would anyone on here have ones for sale?

i have a pair of genuine aero arms with blades that i removed from my car before i sold it. the blades are 2 years old but still worked fine and the arms are ok obviously not brand new. if your interested i will pm some photos to you. £40 the lot plus post.

I have non-aero wiper arms and new bosch blades. You can have them for the price of the blades (plus postage) I paid for them last week?

i have a pair of genuine aero arms with blades that i removed from my car before i sold it. the blades are 2 years old but still worked fine and the arms are ok obviously not brand new. if your interested i will pm some photos to you. £40 the lot plus post.

Hi id be interested in these if you could pm, I have cable ties holding the blades in place for now and it isn't great.
Thanks

I have a clip lying in the car - only one though. If you or anyone else wants it, pm me - -

If you havent got a blade all ready. I have a drivers side arm with a bosch blade you can have.

Where u are about? Coz im looking for arms2

Thanks again swarcup my package arrived today, they fit a treat, makes a great difference