Front suspension spring: wanted

dan-quattro

Reaction score
Hi

does anybody have a spare genuine audi front spring for my 2001 8L, ive broken about 3 inches from the bottom coil?

Thanks

How long have they been on the car prior to taking them off?

What age is the car?

Would you sell 1? If so how much?

Many thanks :)

not sure if they are original, they probably have another year in them.

Mines a 2001

you can have one, just paypal some postage. PM me if your intrested.

Alternatively you could do what i did and by a set of eibach springs for £145 from DPM. They are only 20/25 lowering which gives a nice stance and not too hard on original dampers. Alot better than £70 per spring from stealer

Alternatively you could do what i did and by a set of eibach springs for £145 from DPM. They are only 20/25 lowering which gives a nice stance and not too hard on original dampers. Alot better than £70 per spring from stealer

I would go with this option personally, than fit a used OEM spring that will end up the same way.

not sure if they are original, they probably have another year in them.

Mines a 2001

you can have one, just paypal some postage. PM me if your intrested.

Got any pics of yours with the lowering mate ? I want to drop mine a bit, looking at 30-35mm ish.

i only took pics straight after I fitted the springs and they bedded in alot lower within a few days.

Will take some photos later.

I could of liked to lower mine more but I didnt want to go too low on standard shocks, Also I get arch rubbing as it is with this drop.

Im thinking if i drop 30mm then my car will sit just right. Let me know when you post the pic's up.

Also how much lower is the S3 than standard A3's ?