Front springs and wheel bearings

Gstar51

Reaction score
Finally got my eibach springs on yesterday. I wish I would of paid someone. What a f**king job. Did 2 front wheel bearings too while I was at it. I don't think anyone had been near these pinch bolts. Top pinch blog sheared clean off and the the bearing cup was almost welded to the shaft. Dirty cut hands and 6 hrs later ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364754578385075
De badged rear to. Looks a lot cleaner

Stops the wife flying over speed humps too!!!👍

Just out of interest - how did you manage to remove the pinch bolt in the end?

Alright Alex. I took bottom and top arms off and balljoint. Released the 3 bolts at the top of the strut. Took the whole suspension assembly out. Managed to get the nut off the one side after the bolt had sheared off. Put about 8 washers on the bolt. Nut back on and tighten. Slowly pulls out the bolt of the assembly. Get it so far out then use a drift.
The other side I didn't even touch this bolt. Just took off upper and lower arms ball joint etc and took the lot out. Peace of p**s.
not a 2min job.
Bearings were a ******* too.

Alright Alex. I took bottom and top arms off and balljoint. Released the 3 bolts at the top of the strut. Took the whole suspension assembly out. Managed to get the nut off the one side after the bolt had sheared off. Put about 8 washers on the bolt. Nut back on and tighten. Slowly pulls out the bolt of the assembly. Get it so far out then use a drift.
The other side I didn't even touch this bolt. Just took off upper and lower arms ball joint etc and took the lot out. Peace of p**s.
not a 2min job.
Bearings were a ******* too.
when i did my springs thats how i did it takes around 2.5 hours to do but miles easyier then bashing your hand to bits for 6 or 7 hours

The experience mate. Cant beat it. Lol