Front speaker upgrades, check these out

edward_harris

s3 gone now a shiney red evo 6
Reaction score
Ive always thought to have a decent sound system you need your best speakers up front, unfortunately in the a3/s3 you cant do this due to the tiny space they give you in the front door cards. So for anyone looking to upgrade to bigger speakers look at these. i had them covered in yellow alcantra to match the rest of the trim and they sound fantastic!! Would recommend!
01022007045.jpg
DSCN0012.jpg

Are those 6 x 9's?

Have you a TV/DVD/PS2 set up? I spy a DVD/GAME in you side pocket!

You are loving the yellow inside! ;) Or is that standard yellow interior?

They are 6.5" and yea they are focal kevlar k2p, yea have ps2 in the back and dvd/ screen in the front! yea that yellow is form the factory!! lol

thats some geat work. i would go for that set up if i could. but it would cost hlf as much as the car over here :(

Check you out! Mr all the toys! ;) Should i bring a few games up for the Boxhill meet!!:idea:

Errr maybe thats not that social! :sorry:

Did get a go on a PS3 last night, dam slick graphic's!

That looks great mate you dont see alot of ICE stuff on here! Are they custom made pods where did you get them?

Cheers

awesome component mate - i have them in my 8P and fortuantely for me they fit perfectly in the 8P withought making pods - you actually have to put the comps on 2 mdf rings!

if you can source an Equalizer for the speakers they will sound even better - i have a simple Audiocontrl EQL linked to my kp2's

what amp are you running off?

I got the Pods and Alcantara from my local car audio shop where my mate works!
They are running off a Genesis ultra profile 2. As the rears are on a Genesis ultra 4! My mate has got an phoenix gold Equalizer might have to invest!