Front Speaker Rattle

MCarda

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a nagging feeling that this has been mentioned a few times before with the C8 on here but I couldn’t find anything using search...

My Avant has a rattle coming from the front centre speaker. I have booked this in with Audi to get it looked at but the soonest appointment is in 10 weeks from now.

has anyone else had this rattle and what was the solution, if any?

many thanks

Yep, I had this but with a rear speaker.

Maidstone Audi had it for service and put in some insulation that has stopped it completely.

When they explained what they had done, it sounded like this was quite a common thing and the fix is standard.

Yep, I had this but with a rear speaker.

Maidstone Audi had it for service and put in some insulation that has stopped it completely.

When they explained what they had done, it sounded like this was quite a common thing and the fix is standard.

Excellent result, thanks for that. That given said, shouldn’t happen in the first place on a car like this but at least it should be straightforward with the fix.

I've got rattles coming from nearly every orifice on the car....dashboard, interior trim, speakers...you name it. When Highland Audi open tomorrow I'm gonna book the car on and ask them to sort it....shouldn't really be happening on a 37k car. In comparison, my 2018 A4 Avant was quiet as a mouse.

Reactions: CGaggia