Front plate delete

Chris6t9

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm after a front number plate delete, does anyone know where you source one for my black edition grille I've had fitted? I'm also after a rear wiper delete but I want it to look so good in matching the glass that it looks like it was never there. Can anyone advise? Cheers

Hi there, for your wiper delete i would go to kill all wipers, I just got mine from there it comes with a glass bung and a packet of silicon.
Sadly I can't help with your number plate delete.

I'm not sure if this is any help but have you thought of a flip plate? As the Police are getting hotter on number plates in the front windscreen this might be a solution as if you see them it's just a flick of the button and it's up.

https://boltsbolts.co.uk/cat/flip-up-plates/

I've seen the Civic you'll see plastered on the website and the flip plate is a pretty cool addition.

Number plate delete is a US special order part as far as I'm aware. I'm sure someone on here ordered one so if you find he thread you'll find the part code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rear wiper delete will look quite tidy. Not so sure about front plate delete, the grill becomes too big and looks dodgy to me. I think the plate in the front screen looks a bit crap, see many Saxos, jap etc like this. And people will just think it fell off and you shoved it on the dash.

A 3/4 plate makes a nice visual difference to the front end and shouldn't cause you as many problems if you keep the right font and spacing.

Reactions: S3Alex
Rear wiper delete will look quite tidy. Not so sure about front plate delete, the grill becomes too big and looks dodgy to me. I think the plate in the front screen looks a bit ****, see many Saxos, jap etc like this. And people will just think it fell off and you shoved it on the dash.

A 3/4 plate makes a nice visual difference to the front end and shouldn't cause you as many problems if you keep the right font and spacing.

Very good point.

A friend of mine has his mounted on the left side of the bumper,smaller than standard and gets a lot of unwanted police-based attention.

Just not worth the aggro.