Front Parking Sensors

BlackEdition

Reaction score
Just noticed that my A4 Avant S Line doesn't have any front Parking sensors?!? Can anyone confirm if they are meant to come as standard on s line trim? I've got rear ones, but no front.

Really confused as i was sure I read that it comes as standard?

Just noticed that my A4 Avant S Line doesn't have any front Parking sensors?!? Can anyone confirm if they are meant to come as standard on s line trim? I've got rear ones, but no front.

Really confused as i was sure I read that it comes as standard?

It is an option on MY16. But they bundled the optical parking pack into MY17 cars (which is what the price hike on MY17 equates to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
I think the spec changed for MY 2017? When was your car built ?

Ah Cheers! I've obvs got a MY16 model then :(

It is an option on MY16. But they bundled the optical parking pack into MY17 cars (which is what the price hike on MY17 equates to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea - how can I tell?
The month and year are shown on the inside page of the service schedule (Mine says 7 / 2016). Not sure how you can get the build week (which would be more precise - mine was 30, I think 22 might be the changeover for model years).

The 10th character of your VIN will tell you the MY.

If it is 'G' then its MY16, if 'H' then its MY17.

Does not the label in the boot, and possibly within the manual wallet, state the my version..

The 10th character of your VIN will tell you the MY.

If it is 'G' then its MY16, if 'H' then its MY17.

It's a 'G' .... So looks like it is correct in not having front sensors :( I'll need to be more careful from now on!!