Facelift front parking sensor parking system plus

dallo

Reaction score
i have a 2017 a3.it came with rear parking sensors but no front ones.
having the front ones fitted at the dealers but he says I wont get the image on the mmi,is this correct or can it be done and is there anyone around Mansfield that could code it in for me.thanks

That sounds like it's not the proper factory canbus system and just an aftermarket retrofit kit.
There are a few retofitters on the forum that would fit a genuine coded system to your car but im not aware of any near you though tbh

That sounds like it's not the proper factory canbus system and just an aftermarket retrofit kit.
There are a few retofitters on the forum that would fit a genuine coded system to your car but im not aware of any near you though tbh
its a genuine kit from audi and the audi dealer is fitting it.

Not sure why it wouldn't show the image considering you have the rear sensors already fitted. Might be worth talking to @DJAlix

its a genuine kit from audi and the audi dealer is fitting it.
Ok it's a genuine audi retrofit kit, which is the same as an aftermarket kit. Just check what sensors come with it as they are probably surface mount and not the nice flush ones you have on the rear.
It's not the same as what would come from the factory, you can have this retrofitted but an Audi dealer wouldnt do it

Ok it's a genuine audi retrofit kit, which is the same as an aftermarket kit. Just check what sensors come with it as they are probably surface mount and not the nice flush ones you have on the rear.
It's not the same as what would come from the factory, you can have this retrofitted but an Audi dealer wouldnt do it
8v0054630c is the part number for the kit

Yes it's basically an aftermarket solution in a box with audi branding.

Reactions: Kondax