Front mud flaps OEM S4 Avant

They list all mudflaps as not for s-line but apparently the do fit I went for a set from eBay as recommended from on here & they fit pretty good & they look good as well on my Avant which is the same colour as yours.

Reactions: razza1
I put the Audi flaps on my S-line. They say they dont fit but they do.

I can see marks underneath where they have kissed the floor on landing from jumps, can hear them touch as well, but you have to get air to do it. Normal driving is no problem.

I've got those fitted on my avant I'll get pics later if it's still light when I get home.

I've got those fitted on my avant I'll get pics later if it's still light when I get home.

Were they pretty easy to fit and do they fit ok on the s-line avant? Would like to see the photos when you get time.

B8 SE fronts will fit B8.5 S-line

B8 SE rears will not fit B8.5 S-line rear

Fronts fit fine the rears are ok not a perfect fit but do the job. Only took about 45 mins to fit.

Here's the pics I remember I also fitted them when I painted the brakes so the wheels was off making them easier to fit but should be able to fit without taking the wheels off.

Front

Rear

Reactions: Gaz170 and Boydie
Here's the pics I remember I also fitted them when I painted the brakes so the wheels was off making them easier to fit but should be able to fit without taking the wheels off.

Front

Rear

Thanks bulldog. Another MOD on my growing list

The list never gets any shorter lol

Reactions: Point_Audi
Yea I got mine fitted without taking the wheels off, easy enough!

Ok so all road ones def do not fit, silly mistake, soooooo anyone with an all road want brand new OEM flaps??? £50 bargain posted.

@Bulldog what flaps are yours? Do you have part numbers? Want to order them tomorrow.

This is the only pic I've got at the moment I'll try & take some more tomorrow.

Reactions: Boydie
Ok so all road ones def do not fit, silly mistake, soooooo anyone with an all road want brand new OEM flaps??? £50 bargain posted.

@Bulldog what flaps are yours? Do you have part numbers? Want to order them tomorrow.

Hi, Did you end up getting some mud flaps that fitted, as looking to do mine?

@Boydie I see this is an old post but did you have any luck ?

I'm looking for a set and all the links are out of date

Cheers

Think iv found them

Love this quote. :thrashi:
Zafi, how often do you "get air" as I haven't got any yet in my Avant?

There is an enjoyable road on one of my routes home where loads of people jump a crest, lots of scrapes in the touchdown area ;)

Reactions: Chop.
Back on topic, I remember someone saying the A3 front mudflaps fit the B8.5 SE front. The SE rears fit the B8.5 S-line rear.