front lower control arms

Not sure about them or the ones ECP do. I ordered mine from All German Parts as they do both Meyle and Lemforder (OE) for £170 and £190 delivered. Slightly expensive but then it is suspension related and therefore worth the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And forgot to mention that Meyle and Lemforder were recommended by some forum members

can get lemforder delivered for £160 a pair of ebay

Reactions: V6_Man
Yes, it is just that I was in a rush and paid a little bit more. But both Meyle and Lemforder can be ordered from eBay.

mind I'd obviously prefer the £100 for the febi bilstein ones if anyone has experience with that brand?

mind I'd obviously prefer the £100 for the febi bilstein ones if anyone has experience with that brand?

Only one of the largest and most well known suspension manufacturers in the world, based in Germany....Febi Bilstein are excellent and supply hundreds of OEMs!!

They've been on the go since 1844, Google the name for more info.

Believe BMW used Febi and therefor they must be good. Read mix reviews about them on Audi's so decided not to proceed as my A4 is our daily and used by missus for school runs and other errands. And I love her a lot

I reckon I'll give them a go then! cheers

Believe BMW used Febi and therefor they must be good. Read mix reviews about them on Audi's so decided not to proceed as my A4 is our daily and used by missus for school runs and other errands. And I love her a lot

Love my car (in case you thought otherwise )

haha no no, I knew exactly what you meant!

Shameless plug but I'm selling a full new Meyle HD suspension control arm 12 piece set for an Audi A4 B7.

Brand new with all of the arms and bolts in the original plastic packaging, box has been opened (couldn't resist) but everything inside is nice and shiny with nothing even being taken out of the bags.

meyle1.jpg

meyle2.jpg

Meyle3.jpg

£280

Late as always as I was thinking of changing all of them. Missed opportunity