Front Indicator Bulbs

rum4mo

Reaction score
Boring Boring subject, but as I am refreshing the spare bulb kit for my wife's 6C Polo, I thought that I should start sorting out the spares bulb kit currently in my B8 S4.

I have used the search on this forum and that found nothing, so my next plan is to ask on this section of the forum if there is an industry standard code for these bulbs, or are they, as I suspect from my searching around, an Audi only specific part?

Thanks in anticipation!

Ah well, that request for a small bit of help did not get me very far, I've just found out that it should be a P12190 otherwise going by the type/code PY24W and most if not all available are made by Philips and cost around £20.

I doubt they are Audi specific

Reactions: DieselJake
Boring Boring subject, but as I am refreshing the spare bulb kit for my wife's 6C Polo, I thought that I should start sorting out the spares bulb kit currently in my B8 S4.

I have used the search on this forum and that found nothing, so my next plan is to ask on this section of the forum if there is an industry standard code for these bulbs, or are they, as I suspect from my searching around, an Audi only specific part?

Thanks in anticipation!
Did you try @t8ups