Front Grill

lanky

Reaction score
Im looking into buying a Audi A3 2.0 TDi 140, the one im looking at buying has the 2 seperate grills, one above the registration and one below. I was wondering if the full grill on the newer models can be fitted to the one i want?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Have a quick look in the FAQ. But yes its possible if you on about the conversion with the new led drl you have to change the whole front end and speak to digz or RS on here who have done it. They will be able to help you.
Most common conversion is 2005-2008 like the front end in my sig.

Last edited:
TBH the 2009 onwards facelift would cost you a fair bit, best bet is the 05-08 one if funds are limited, if you need an installer give me a shout.

I just wanted to change the grill really. Is it possible just to change the grill without the headlights?

You have to change the bumper & bonnet, not headlights, in order to fit the big grill.

Have a quick look in the FAQ. But yes its possible if you on about the conversion with the new led drl you have to change the whole front end and speak to digz or RS on here who have done it. They will be able to help you.
Most common conversion is 2005-2008 like the front end in my sig.

Yeah it would be the same grill as you have in your sig that i would wanna fit.

Think id rather save up and get a bonnet and bumper, do it the proper way.