Front Fog Light Fitments

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Hi all

Does anyone know what type of bulb fits in the front fog in the front bumper of an 02 S3??

I am looking on changing the current bulbs, as not too happy about the yellow look, compared to the xenons....

And before anyone says anything, im not a driver that cruises around with his fogs on all the time, its just something that i want to do, just in case i do need to use them, it would look better than it does now thats all...

Thanks
Nilz

are you fitting an HID kit or xenon bulbs mate? be interested to know how you get on

Hi animal

Dont really want to go down the HID route, i have a set of xenon bulbs that are really good they give a really nice crisp white look and they are a H7 fitment, so I just wanted to know that if they fit, then i would just swap them over.....

H7 Bulb Fitment

Got a set of PIAA Xtreme Force in them. Easy enough to fit.

Good stuff, that should be a nice cheap "mod" for me then :)

Does the car need to be on a ramp/jacked up to swap them, or can they be accessed from the engine bay??

Good stuff, that should be a nice cheap "mod" for me then :)

Does the car need to be on a ramp/jacked up to swap them, or can they be accessed from the engine bay??

No need. You can pull off the plastic mesh surround - just pull hard away from you. You then get access to the foglight, it is fixed in by 3 screws (torx bits IIRC), once unscrewed to take it out you need to pull it out at an angle as a plastic lug keeps it 'clipped in' on the inside. Once off unlpug the connector and unscrew the top to get access to the bulb - I gave the lense a quick clean as condensation was building up.

Cheers for that, i will give it a go over the weekend if i get a chance :)

I will see if i can get some before and after pics, just so others can know what i am going on about...lol....