1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Front control arm...

Method Sep 9, 2018

1. Method

Method Member

My control arm silent failed. 2 of them. I dont have time to change the silent blocks so i buyed a new control arm. I buyed a cheapest one and im not sure if its good. I mean the old one made for cast steel, but the new one made for plate steel. The new one part number is Febi11091. Im a little bit worried about it. This may be a problem or this one good too?

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

S3 (assuming thats what you have) has cast arms... pressed steel ones are not the right part... the ones you have sound like they are A3 ones and therefore incorrect

<tuffty/>

4. Method

Method Member

Yes i know tuffty. Yep, i have S3. My old one is cast arm. Febi oem number said A3/S3. Im already changed it. Everything the same size just so its fit perfect. Just the plate steel different. Its good for me? I mean, its strong enought or later it can be a problem?

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

5. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

Ok... A3 arm is NOT suitable for an S3... they are different... the end... fit the right part mate..

<tuffty/>